All reviews landry's seafood manager's reception indoor pool king suite room was clean birmingham area stay there again restaurants and shopping the breakfast area yogurt free breakfast staff was friendly bw walmart gravy desk couch
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We stayed here for two nights on the way to Florida. It's situated in a sort of mall type setting but meant it was next to plenty of places to eat so that was handy. Only has an indoor pool which we didn't use but was always busy.
Manager's reception was two drinks each and some snacks but still a nice gesture.
Large suite with kitchen area.
Good breakfast with lots of choice.

Room Tip: All rooms much the same
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
bwcarlton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carlton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear Happy Guest.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed July 9, 2017

The breakfast in this hotel cannot be exceeded. The staff keep the food warm, and the area clean. There is one thing. They turn off the airconditioners when they clean the room. So if your room is on the west side of the building, you will need time for it to cool down before you try to sleep. it will be warm. Otherwise this was a great place to stay. I would recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Reviewed July 7, 2017

I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is traveling. The service was great, and the hotel was clean and quiet. When I checked in the office clerk was very friendly and answered all my questions professionally. The breakfast the next morning was well prepared and excellent tasting.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
bwcarlton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carlton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Dear Guest,
Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
Regards,

Reviewed July 3, 2017

During my stay the hotel was in the midst of renovations, which means there were discomforts in the same. But anyway the stay was more than discreet. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and well kept rooms. Probably after the jobs will be even more welcoming. However, it should be noted that the structure needed it. Great transit location to and from Birmingham. Several Hot Plates and restaurants nearby, within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
bwcarlton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carlton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2017

Thank you Naughty-Cougar for taking time to post a review.
Please accept our sincerest apology for the inconveniences due to renovation. It is now scheduled to be finished by the end of this month and we will be waiting for welcoming you back in an entirely renovated lobby and breakfast area.

Regards

Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

Staff was cool. $116 a night during refurbishment was a little high. Managers "happy hour", very weak. Comfy beds. OK breakfast. I think I try a different place next time, but I wouldn't worry about staying again

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
bwcarlton, General Manager at Best Western Plus Carlton Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.
Regards,