“Management not consistent”

InTown Suites Birmingham Central
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Birmingham
InTown Suites Birmingham Central
Ranked #67 of 80 Hotels in Birmingham
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I stayed at the one located on Oxmoor in Birmingham, and I went to the office on three different occasions asking that my room be clean and it never happened. The floors are dirty and they will gladly take your money ,but you dont end up getting what you paid for. I kept the same linen, towels everthing for two weeks. Corporate management needs to check into this place and ensure that their lower management is not just getting a pay check for just collecting rent.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy W

Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

I swear I should have listened to everyone and these reviews....this is the worst dirtiest place I have ever stayed!!! The walls and floors were filthy, the air conditioner does not work,prostitutes were present, and the steps reek of piss!! I paid for a night but I want my money back now!!! I wouldn't recommend this to a homeless person...I very pissed off!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank TinkaTred
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

DONT STAY HERE!!!!! its horrible! People doing drugs and having sex in vehicles in the parking lot at night. The riff Raff that lives there on a more permanent basis come out and loiter all day around the parking lot and even more of them come out at night and walk around the property or congregate with the others that have been standing around all day. The rooms are not clean. You are not provided any dishes. There are roaches. There were prostitutes that were there while we were there. After one week we moved down the street to Sunsuites and it is not nearly as bad as Intown. It is more quiet, the staff is nicer, the rooms are bigger and compared to Intown, the rooms here are semi-updated. Hope this helps some one!

• Stayed: March 2014
5  Thank besexton06
Reviewed 17 February 2014

It is cheap because they furnish nothing. When you check in they tell you that your room will be cleaned once a week it never happens. Was there 2 months my room was cleaned twice even then they don't furnish clean towels or items such as toilet tissue. Each time I went to the manager her reply was they are running behind yet the next week it was the same story. She offered me a broom and mop one day to clean my room myself I refused it and checked out the next day. My company sent me elsewhere and will never use Intown Suites again. Oh yes it also is roach infested.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business