See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

My friend stayed here for two weeks. Some of her things were missing one day and she suspected that a maintenance man was coming in her room when she was leaving. So one day I call her room and a man answers. I ask for my friend and first he said she wasn't there, then said he didn't know her. About two hours later I pick her up at her room and she calls the room about 20 min after that. No one should have been in the room, but a man answered the phone. She asked if (she) was there, he said no, then she told him who she was and asked what he was doing in her room. He said he was "room service." In Town Suites clearly does not have room service. Before she could say anything else he just hung up. It appears most of the staff are in cahoots and that maintenance at least once, apparently, gave a key to someone else who entered her room. The one guy seemed to hang out in her room for a while doing who knows what.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed July 23, 2015

My fiancé and I temporarily lived at the Oxmoor Location (Birmingham AL). Although there haven't been many positive reviews recently, our experience was much different. Considering the location our room was always kept neat and we DID NOT HAVE ANY PEST OR INSECT problems. It is a matter of keeping your living space clean and picking up behind yourself on a daily basis. Neighbors are very friendly and I can honestly say that InTown Suites on Oxmoor has one of the best maintenance crews I've ever delt with.

Room Tip: Rooms on lower floor have the bathroom directly next to the kitchen. upstairs rooms have it next to the bedroom.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexis-Nicole S
Reviewed July 20, 2015

I stayed at the one located on Oxmoor in Birmingham, and I went to the office on three different occasions asking that my room be clean and it never happened. The floors are dirty and they will gladly take your money ,but you dont end up getting what you paid for. I kept the same linen, towels everthing for two weeks. Corporate management needs to check into this place and ensure that their lower management is not just getting a pay check for just collecting rent.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Jimmy W
Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

I swear I should have listened to everyone and these reviews....this is the worst dirtiest place I have ever stayed!!! The walls and floors were filthy, the air conditioner does not work,prostitutes were present, and the steps reek of piss!! I paid for a night but I want my money back now!!! I wouldn't recommend this to a homeless person...I very pissed off!!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank TinkaTred
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

DONT STAY HERE!!!!! its horrible! People doing drugs and having sex in vehicles in the parking lot at night. The riff Raff that lives there on a more permanent basis come out and loiter all day around the parking lot and even more of them come out at night and walk around the property or congregate with the others that have been standing around all day. The rooms are not clean. You are not provided any dishes. There are roaches. There were prostitutes that were there while we were there. After one week we moved down the street to Sunsuites and it is not nearly as bad as Intown. It is more quiet, the staff is nicer, the rooms are bigger and compared to Intown, the rooms here are semi-updated. Hope this helps some one!

• Stayed: March 2014