“Good food ”

Costa's Mediterranean Cafe
Ranked #348 of 970 Restaurants in Birmingham
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

The food was good. Very large portions. I could have shared with my husband. The restaurant needs a good cleaning.

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I just had the most pleasant dining experience. We have never had bad service, or bad food. And there is so much food. We split the Chicken Kabobs and the salad, and we still have enough left for a hefty lunch. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

It was on special, so I ordered it, not expecting anything great. I wanted mashed potatoes and green beans, but they were out of green beans, so I got a salad. Good salad! Crisp greens, cherry tomatoes, some olives and a banana pepper, hit the spot. The hamburger steak was better than Lloyd's. A high compliment indeed. Perfectly cooked, but not to dry. Served with very tasty gravy and onions. A real llip smackers!

A word about the service. When we said we wanted separate checks. She kind of grimaced, but after that she did everything perfectly! We were all hot and thirsty and she kept our glasses full. I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 24 February 2016

I love the bread! Best bread ever. Crusty on the outside and warm and chewy on the inside! The veal parmigiana is good, salad dressing is good. I just can't get over the dusty restaurant. Have they ever dusted this place?! It is dark, drab and dirty. Time for a renovation and thorough cleaning! Until then, I won't be back...

1  Thank Good4Bama
Reviewed 18 February 2016

Their dining room is probably very clean but well worn. I think the food tastes better as "carry-out". They have both Greek and Italian, and a local favorite. Dine-in proportions are very generous, but the carry out for large numbers become somewhat slim. Our favorites are the Kabob, pork or chicken, and the Lasagna.