“Milo's! Great burgers”
Review of Milo's Hamburgers

Milo's Hamburgers
Ranked #256 of 1,036 Restaurants in Birmingham
Reviewed July 22, 2018

On Sunday, July 22, I went through the drive through at Milo's in Inverness Corners. Great fresh burger and fries. I always ask for grilled onions and extra sauce. The sauce is so yummy! It's even good on the fresh fries. I think the only thing they could improve upon is the beef quality; however, I grew up going with my dad to the original Milo's in North Birmingham . We would actually watch him grind the beef while we were there. I don't think that would even be feasible today, but it certainly makes a difference in the taste! Still, the burgers are fantastic! Grab some tea, too!

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

I read all of the reviews raving how delicious this place was so we had to try it out! There were 6 of us on this trip so we stopped on our way to Tennessee. Not one of us finish our food. We all instantly looked at each other and said GROSS!! We threw all of our food away and went somewhere else. So I’m sure locals love this place but this Cajun absolutely does not!

1  Thank Jamienchucksimon
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

If you don’t like Milos sauce you probably need Jesus. This place is amazing. The sauce is the best part so don’t be scared. The fries and apple pies are great too.

Reviewed August 29, 2017 via mobile

There isn't really much else to say about Milo's.

The food is usually good. The staff is about average - what you'd expect from fast food.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

Friends took us to Milo's for a quick lunch. This was our second visit. The restaurant is known for its Milo's Sauce and great ice tea. Unfortunately no one knows or will divulge whether MSG is an ingredient in the sauce. Since I'm highly allergic to MSG, I have to skip the sauce and have a regular hamburger. My burger was good but nothing out of the ordinary. I think it is unfortunate that no one can just say whether or not the sauce includes MSG. We are told it is a secret recipe; I'm not trying to get the recipe but just need to know if I too could enjoy their famous sauce. My husband enjoyed the chicken strips and fries.