All reviews room was clean state farm staff was friendly would stay here again easy access would highly recommend this hotel the breakfast area restaurants and shopping next morning convenient location one night stay great place to stay oatmeal complimentary breakfast nice stay business trip interstate
Reviewed July 4, 2016

Very clean, well appointed rooms, spacious. Breakfast had many options to choose from. Holiday weekend rates are pricey, but in line with others on these weekends. We were here for family anniversary.

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2016

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your family stay. Your good review is appreciated and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

Super clean, super helpful, super courteous! The room was very clean, but the white linens in the bathroom and bedroom demonstrated exactly how clean those personal items were. The pillows were many and soft, the mattress exceedingly comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We enjoy hearing from our guests and would like to thank you for your good review of our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. We hope you return again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed July 3, 2016

Great room, clean hotel overall. Great breakfast. The pool was a little gross. Film like bubbly substance. Made me think it wasn't properly cared for. It had just rained so that could have been part of the problem. There were no towels at the pool, but just used the poolside phone to call the front desk and the towels were brought right out very quickly.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

We are constantly monitoring the performance of our hotel. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for providing us with feedback about your recent stay. Your review is appreciated and we hope you will be returning again soon.

Reviewed July 2, 2016

While the lobby is very nice and super clean, the guest room left a lot to be desired. The carpet in the room needed to be cleaned (and/or replaced), and the AC unit did not work properly. In the bathroom we found hair in the shower from a previous guest. Also there was very little water pressure.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We apologize that you were not satisfied with your guest room and that cleanliness and maintenance conditions were an issue. We're working with our staff to address your concerns and apologize for the inconvenience. It's our goal to ensure guests are comfortable and taken care of and your feedback will certainly help us as we continue to improve.

Reviewed July 2, 2016

I stay at Hampton Inns a lot. This one was substandard and I wish the reviews I'd read had noted it. The shower had mold all in it and there was sand all over the floor. It hadn't been cleaned. The pool also hadn't been cleaned. There was mold, hair, bugs, and leaves in it. I won't stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2016

I appreciate your review of your recent experience at our hotel. I'm very sorry you had a disappointing experience with us, and I addressed these issues with our staff. Exceptional guest service is the foundation of our brand promise. Your feedback helps us improve. Thank you once again for your comments.