All reviews room was clean state farm staff was friendly stay there again would highly recommend this hotel nice hotel the breakfast area convenient location next morning easy access oatmeal complimentary breakfast great place to stay business trip interstate pillows university
Reviewed September 27, 2018

Hampton Inn on Lakeshore Drive has a great staff that is always nice, attentive and makes you feel great. Everything is very clean and updated. Free breakfast (eggs and bacon or sausage). Large TV and small frig in the rooms. Price is right.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2018

We are glad you found our hotel the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive clean and friendly and in a great location. Thank you for your good review and we hope to host you again soon.

Reviewed September 19, 2018

I stayed in this location two different times because it was convenient to my destination, close to a Wal-Mart and close to a number of fast-food restaurants. I will not be staying in hotel again. During my stay in December 2017, the room had lady bugs, the elevator was broken and some of the snacks in the little pantry had expired. During my last stay in August 2018, the hotel ran out of washcloths. That's a dealbreaker for me.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
ReneeD1317, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2018

Thank you Lele215 for taking the time to tell me about your previous stays with us here at the Hampton Inn. We have taken several actions to keep the lady bugs at bay this year and should not be seeing them inside the hotel. And the pantry is well monitored now since my arrival in January! My sincere apologies for the washcloths being out as our order was on back order. We have taken measures to not let this happen again as it is a terrible inconvenience. I do hope you will try us again in the near future, as we enjoyed having you with us. Thank you again and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

This hotel was recommended by Samford University…from making the reservation to departure, everything was perfect. Front desk people are very friendly and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast included both cold and hot food and the breakfast attendants kept the area clean and were very welcoming.
I would come back here again for sure if our daughter ends up going to school at Samford!!

Stayed: September 2018
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

We are glad to read you feel you enjoyed a perfect stay here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive. Thank you for such a good review and we look forward to hosting you again.

Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

When I called to make my reservation, I was immediately placed on hold and redirected to a call center where I had to repeat myself several times, which was annoying.
In my room, the floors felt sticky/dirty and there were long black hairs in literally every single one of my towels. I set the thermostat a little lower, and by the next morning, the room had still not cooled off.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2018

The staff did a GREAT job! Everyone were professional, courteous, and considerate! Facility was very clean. The breakfast was wonderful because it was not just your typical complimentary breakfasts! Thanks!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KanaHotelGroup, Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

You are welcome! We here at the Hampton Inn Birmingham I-65/Lakeshore Drive are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again the next time you come to our area.