This B&B is a nice Victorian house and well decorated. We stayed in the Rose Room, which is right off the breakfast area, but noise was never a problem. The breakfasts were tasty. Our host was friendly and very helpful finding local attractions that interested us.
We'll probably be back the next time we're in Birmingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two Victorian Mansions from 1898 on the National Historic Registry offering 17 guest rooms from $99 to $159 per night plus tax; full hot cooked breakfast; daily maid service; free parking and high speed wireless internet; enjoy parlor cookies and complimentary beverages; cable TV; air conditioning; near UAB and 26 restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cobb Lane Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobb Lane Hotel Birmingham
- Cobb Lane Bed And Breakfast