All reviews logan's roadhouse provided great customer service staff was absolutely wonderful room was clean indoor pool breakfast lady long weekend staff person from texas staff was friendly front desk staff excellent stay next morning c unit comfortable stay definitely stay here again the breakfast area
Reviewed November 6, 2017

This HIE is in desperate need of a deep cleaning and modernization. Needless to say, this hotel falls short of HIE standards. The bed was comfortable and the hotel location was good.
Highway noise isn't a problem, but hallway and floor above noise was non-stop.
We returned to the hotel late one evening to find NO parking on hotel property! We had to park at a nearby strip mall and walk to the hotel. We weren't the only guests who were parking elsewhere and walking.
In our room, the only electrical outlets were along the floor, so no desk or table top outlets in lamps for easy plug in so we had to crawl behind furniture to connect our cell phones and you wouldn't believe the dust and hair we encountered. DISGUSTING! I placed my black purse on the lower shelf of the bedside table and upon removal, it was WHITE, covered with dust!
Breakfast area furniture soiled and cushions worn out as when you sat down, you sunk to the wood. This was also the situation with the upholstered chair in our room. Their famous breakfast cinnamon buns were stone cold in the middle, so obviously they were not properly prepared.
Hallway and room carpet overdue for deep cleaning. Bathroom tile grout needs deep cleaning.
We arrived Friday 145pm and was promptly told by the clerk check-in was 3pm or later and room assignments hadn't been made yet, but we were able to check in since I am an IHG GOLD rewards member, but only to have my room preferences in my IHG profile ignored.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Napunani
Chelsea R, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham/Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

I apologize for not meeting your expectations with your recent stay. We are inline for a full renovation to begin soon. I invite you to come back after those renovations have been completed to experience a new fresh up to date Holiday Inn Express and Suites.

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Used this property for an overnight on business. Staff was wonderful. Bonnie at the front desk was so accommodating and took care of all the details! In addition the breakfast was very nice. I’ll definitely stay here again when I return to the area. Thank you Bonnie and the rest of the team!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpre... I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham/Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2017

Thank you for your kind review. We enjoyed having you as our guest, and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Sincerely

Reviewed September 7, 2017 via mobile

My 88 year old mother and her aide are escaping Boynton Beach FL ahead of hurricane Irma. They drove all night got lost and still have not reached this hotel, I have been in contact with the front desk through all this to be sure they would hold the rooms. I can not express how grateful I am to the staff for their care and concern. I spoke with Bonnie last night and she assured me that they would have a joining rooms and a handicapped accessible room for Mom. She also assured me they would take care of them during their stay. I called this morning to let them know they were still on the road and spoke to Tina who knew exactly who they were and the situation. Bonnie had made sure to inform the entire staff! Tina assured me they were waiting for them with tea and cookies and would be waiting with anything else they could need. The care and compassion of the staff has really blown me away. I have never experienced anything like this and in addition to this review I will be writing to the corporate office to commend the staff. Please give this amazing place your business if you are in the Birmingham area, they deserve it and more!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

I am so glad your mother chose to stay with us. We enjoyed having her, and we are so happy she was able to return to her home. Please come and see us if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed August 16, 2017

We stayed here for 1 night and really enjoyed it. The hotel and room were clean and staff was friendly. We asked for food recommendations and gave us some great local ideas. It was right off a highway and easy to get to so that was nice. We had to leave early in the morning so we didn't get to have the breakfast but the dining area looked really clean.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
HolidayInnExpre... I, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham/Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Thank You for your kind review, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites Inverness
Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed July 30, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I are avid fans of the Holiday Inn Express hotels. We had a wedding to attend today but mainly the time was for us! Smooth and easy check in. The staff was superb, helped anyway possible. Our room was pleasant. Breakfast could've been a little bit better but no complaints! If we're ever back in the area we will definitely be returning!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brian C
HolidayInnExpre... I, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Birmingham/Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Good morning,
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you and your wife again in the future!
Best,