All reviews cracker barrel soccer tournament location is excellent business trip yogurt clean rooms hilton honors staff was friendly bed was very comfortable great place to stay complimentary breakfast convenient location would stay again easy access front desk staff summit inns
Reviewed July 23, 2018

the bed was uncomfortable, the pillows were flat and small ... it's a king size bed, spring for some king size pillows! they labeled it as their new "spacious" room, but it's just a big floor space, no room that anyone would need for anything. and if you want to make it bigger, put a bigger tv in there. sitting across the spacious room on the couch, i could barely see the tv. and why not update your tv like most other hamptons, you know with actual directv?

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2018

Dear Atheflin,

I sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay due to the comfort of the beds, the pillows, and the room type you were in. I have forwarded all of your suggestions to the GM to see if there is anything we can do. Again I sincerely apologize about the inconveniences you had during your stay. Hopefully you will give us another chance to make it right with you in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2018

Hampton Inn has always been my go to hotel due to consistently excellent accommodations and appearance of grounds. This Hampton was a very big disappointment and is how I imagine a Super 8 would be! Pool was filthy, grounds were in need of major care, and handicap parking is in back corner of building.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear VictoriaH56,

I sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay with us due to the issues with the pool, the care of the grounds, and the parking. We will be under going a renovation in the next month or two, and hopefully when it's completed you will give us another chance to make it right with you. Again I sincerely apologize and I hope this doesn't deter you from staying with us in the future.

Reviewed July 20, 2018

This hotel does not honor Hilton Honors guest at all. I was skipped over for a King room (right in front of my own eyes) to a non-HH member. The bathroom had hair on the shower walls. And finally, the front desk is downright apathetic. Not going to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear peter_leduc2003,

I sincerely apologize that you didn't enjoy your stay due to the cleanliness of your room, and the front desk. I wish there was something that we could've done to make your stay more enjoyable. I hope that we will have another opportunity in the future to make things right with you.

Reviewed July 16, 2018

We had a wonderful time in Birmingham. We went shopping at our usual places and found a couple new spots. There is so much to do!
Always new restaurants to try and so many choices. We feel at home and comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Peggy B,

Thank you so much for staying with us and we are glad that we were a great location for your sister trip. We really appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here on a business trip. The location is excellent and the hotel is a typical Hampton. The staff is friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and nice. The free breakfast was bad though. The “omelets” were over cooked and cold as were the sausages.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Hampton Inn C, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham-Colonnade 280, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Dear REVoigt,

Thank you so much for staying with us and we are glad that you enjoyed the nice clean room, the location and our friendly and helpful staff. I do apologize that you didn't enjoy the breakfast, and I have mentioned your concerns and reiterated to the breakfast staff how important it is to make sure the breakfast is cooked properly and presented properly. I hope that doesn't deter you from giving us another chance in the future. We look forward to seeing you again.