All reviews front desk courtyard marriott marriott rewards outdoor pool highly recommend this hotel complimentary breakfast the hotel is clean restaurants and shopping king bed location is great business trip lobby bistro gm pullout alabama renovation
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This Property is convenient to shopping at Pinnacle At Tutwiler Farms, restaurants, and Spare Time Entertainment Trussville. 20 minutes away from downtown Birmingham.

The Suites are wonderfully furnished with contemporary furnishings and the bed was so comfortable.

This is a lovely property of all occasions!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Tyler F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Birmingham Trussville, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2017

Dear Kim C,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Courtyard Birmingham Trussville through the Guest Satisfaction Survey.

With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. As a valued Marriott Guest, your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service

As a valued Marriott Guest, we appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding your expectations.

-Tyler Foster (AGM)

Reviewed July 26, 2017

The hotel is basically hidden on an uphill climb to a shopping center. But when you find the place you are in for a very pleasant experience. The building is new, the rooms well prepared and the entire place is VERY clean. The breakfast, like all Courtyards, is a menu and pricey. After eating, I wish I had just got a biscuit from one of the many places down on the main highway. The hotel is nice but kind of out-of-the-way if you are working near the downtown Birmingham/Hoover area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tyler F, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard Birmingham Trussville, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

I would like to thank you for completing our survey. I see that one of the downsides to our property was the menu prices. I am happy to tell you that this fall we are introducing a new modified version of the Bistro, called Bistro 2.0 that is geared towards efficient ready meals.
We look forward to hear hear your impression of the new menu, as well as new items!
Once again, thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.
-Tyler AGM

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

On a recent road trip from Texas to Tennessee, we needed to stop around the Birmingham area. We love Marriott, because we have a Marriott rewards credit card. This courtyard Marriott is brand-new and located for shopping (you could see Belks out the front window).
Our favorite thing, since we were just passing through, was the price. It was like stopping in Birmingham, location wise, the access from I 20 is reasonable, and it cost a lot less. We stayed there for only 10,000 points. They don't include a breakfast at courtyards, but the service at the coffee bar downstairs was friendly. An excellent place to spend the night.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Hello and thank you for taking the time to complete our survey!
I am excited to see your kind words regarding our hotel. As we always pride ourselves providing an exceptional experience, I am happy to see we lived up to our expectations.
We look forward to seeing you all again, if your travels bring you back to Trussville.
Thank you again!
-Tyler AGM

Reviewed June 19, 2017

I have never been to Alabama so when my friend invited me for her 40th I decided to stop what I was doing and head over to sweet home Alabama, I was checked in by a very pleasant lady I believe her name was Tanya, the hotel was sold out from the previous night and housekeeping was trying to flip the rooms as fast as possible, we were told we would have an hour wait and that was totally fine. Our room did become available immediately and we were checked in. The hotel is very clean, might have just gone through a renovation because it looked pretty new. I was met by a housekeeper Donna I believe that was very very pleasant. The person that stood out ot me the most was Tyler Foster, he really carries himself very well. I forgot an item in the room and got an email right away. Excellent service, great staff, great pool.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Tyler F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Birmingham Trussville, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Hello! I remember you very much so! Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience. I am so happy to hear we exceeded your expectations.
I apologize for the inconveniences you had regarding the check in experience. Since your last visit we have almost doubled our housekeeping team, and we are at a new level of efficiency!
I hope to see you again if your travels bring you back to Trussville!!

Reviewed June 13, 2017

We had written the GM to let her know that we were on a driving trip to celebrate our 41st anniversary and my 82nd birthday. When we arrived Christa at Reception greeted us with double congratulations and proceeded to give us as fine and professional check-in as we could get at the Ritz-Carlton. The GM, who was close by, joined in the welcome by congratulating us warmly. Our visit was enhanced by their providing us a chit for a complimentary breakfast in celebration.

The bistro manager was very helpful the following morning in assuring that our breakfast service was complete. Christa, on duty that morning, again congratulated us and wished us a safe trip. It was a feel-good stay.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Tyler F, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Birmingham Trussville, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2017

Hello MisterBuster, I am overjoyed to hear what a wonderful experience you and your wife had during your stay with us at Courtyard. I will be sure to inform not only Christa, but the F&B manager and my GM. I am sure they will be ecstatic to hear everything went perfectly for you all during such a special time! I will also be sure to personally thank Christa for an outstanding performance, and doing what comes naturally. "Proving our guest with whatever it takes to be successful!" Thank you again, for completing our guest satisfaction survey, and we look forward to seeing if your travels bring you back to Trussville!