Book In Advance

from US$70.00
More Info
from US$560.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed October 9, 2016

Lake view was average compared to other lakes in the Valley. You can visit this place and start walking down the Valley to see other interesting places.

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed September 25, 2016

This is the lake where they shot the movie "Hero" because the wind is usually calm during certain time in early morning and the lake is like a mirror. This was the lake I took most of the pictures because the shadow of the mountain on the lake is beautiful.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed March 28, 2016

We visited this lake in the morning of the second day. We took bus from the entrance of the park directly to this lake (I have no clue how to find out which bus goes where, we were just lucky), as the Primaveral forest is closed of season. From here you can choose whether to walk down the plank path to the other lower lakes (which I recommend, even when the path was unbelievably crowded), or hop on a bus to take you to the next lake if you don´t have time.
By itself this is one of the most beautiful lakes in the park, and also the lake were they shot the movie Hero. Take your time to make as many photos as you can.

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 21, 2016

I feel grateful Ive seen dis beautiful God Creator..............Alhamdulillah. Thanx God.I hope I can get back 2 dis again ...at winter...Insha Allah.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed February 15, 2016 via mobile

This was the first lake we have seen when we entered the park and we were instantly amazed by the clear reflections of the mountains on the water surface.
I recommend the east Route of the park because it has many different sights and seems to be easier to walk through.
It also has a lower altitude so it won't cause you any headache or pressure as the west side of the park did.

Date of experience: February 2016