“Pizza”

Pizzeria Navis
Ranked #14 of 44 Restaurants in Bol
Price range: US$6 - US$60
Reviewed October 1, 2018

One of the few high points of Brac. Easy walk from Bluesun Hotel Elaphusa. We also enjoyed dinner at the beach restaurant just outside of the Bluesun Hotel. Stay away from Hotel Ivan , it is run by mobsters, very scary.

Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We ate here 3 times and found it the best value in Bol. Pizza was very large and packed with topping and fish gnocci was very tasty although it may be a little salty for some people. Soup was tasty and mozzarella salad was the only slight disappointment. Simple but nice service - we always left full. Hunt this place out and enjoy.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 15, 2018 via mobile

The waiters are a little creepy, I wouldn’t recommend any groups of single ladies go.

Do NOT get a starter, it’s not worth the money and is like Ronseal ... you literally get what’s on the title with no garnish or bread to go with it!

The pizza is average, it’s very large mind so I would recommend you get one to share between the two of you.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

We had pizza here in September 2018. These pizzas were the worst in our life (till now). The dough was the only good in it. The cheese and the pizza ham were so bad I could not eat the pizza! I think the ham was cooked ham or something like that, I have never met earlier on pizza. I was sad, and it was uncomforable but I really could not eat more than one slice of that. My boyfriend's pizza (frutti di mare) was better, but also not so good. As all other guests finished there pizzas (perhaps they did not asked for the one with the ham), I mentioned my problem to the waiter at the end. We payed everything and added a tip to the waiter, and I am not the person who always complains, so trust me if I say that it was bad. I recommend to the restaurant to use prosciutto crudo or at least dry ham, not cooked.

Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

The sun was shining, It was a beautiful bol afternoon and we decided to dine at pizza Navis based upon it being rated #1 of 6 pizzerias in the town. At first we were all hesitant, as there were several negative reviews when reading here on TripAdvisor. However we took the plunge and decided that all of the negative reviews were due to the restaurant being extremely busy in high season (is this a bad thing?). Straightaway our waiter was very helpful and recommended several dishes as well as providing us with a numerous ashtrays, a must for the lunch that we were embarking upon. Amongst the 5 of us dining we ordered prosciutto, Mexicana, the picante and the villa juraj as well as 5 large local beers to authenticate the experience. All pizzas were large and extremely wholesome with a variety of toppings, a real struggle to finish even for 5 young gents. All in all, the pizzas couldn't be faulted especially at the competitive pricepoint and the service was friendly and efficient. The only things to be improved upon would be the somewhat mediocre setting and the lack of presentation but ultimately it is not what this pizzeria is aiming for.

4/5 would recommend and return. Don't listen to the bogus 1 stars reviews here and get stuck in.

3  Thank Joell H