2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-05-20
Expedia.comUS$70
eDreamsUS$81
CheapTicketsUS$70
All reviews french guests kids club speaking french booked independently island croatia rat reps
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2020 via mobile

After few month without see my boyfriend, we decide to meet us in Croatia, we had not a clare plan so we take the first place that we found close to the beach, just waiting take sun... Our surprise.. The people who work there, at the pool, in the restaurant, all of them are amazing, we loved them service, specially a guy with blue eyes who works in the restaurant, go with him if you want more food and one nice smile everyday , a beautiful lady who always cleaned our table for eat more and more and more, and the guys in the bar at the pool who memorized our drinks with extra vodka (I recommend coctel BONACA), thanks so much, and sorry for my bad English, but I just wanted to express our happiness in your hotel.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

We had good time. Only stayed 4/5 nights here & booked independently. Didn’t realise it was mostly used by ( 99% ) French guests & therefore entertainment was in French. Kids would have liked to have made more friends around the pool but don’t know any and mine is very limited. Despite most reps speaking French, Dora spoke English and helped our kids with kids club & we enjoyed cycling with her to the beach. Thank you Dora for looking after us the food was good and we enjoyed the facilities & our family room was great, suited our needs. Not far from Zlanti Rat, amazing beach.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2019

When we first arrived the apartments are spread out given a map to find out room couldnt find it not clearly marked. No one spoke english to help us went to the bar drinks were undrinkable all entertainment was in french food wasnt great. Liked the island but wouldn't visit this hotel again

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2019

This was our second visit to the hotel so we knew about the entertainment being in french - which didn’t bother us.
However this year the french ‘entertainnent’ Team played techno music at full volume around the pool for most of the day, it was more suited to an 18-30 type holiday not a family hotel with children and older people it’s main customers. It was so loud it was impossible to have a conversation with the person sitting next to you and it was impossible to listen to your own personal music. So Each day we were around the pool we went to their little hut and asked them to turn it down. Often they would be shut inside the hut dancing as if they were in a night club totally oblivious to the guests outside. They would sometimes pretend they didn’t understand me, but finally after making a formal complaint to Lisa the fabulous TUI rep and to hotel reception they seemed to respond to our requests.
That was our only complaint about the hotel. The food and drinks were great. Rooms spotless and the hotel is situated just a short stroll from lovely Bol in one direction and the famous beach in the other direction.
We plan to return to this hotel next year but only if we can confirm that the daily ‘entertainnent’ has been changed to something more suitable for the clientele.
Please take note TUI - your Club Marmara entertainment team are spoiling a really good hotel

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank proud12345
Reviewed September 10, 2019

This has got to be the most ridiculous hotel in the entire world. They have an agreement with TUI airline.(tui in Croatian means foreign, slang for tuđi) and let me tell you this is very appropriate since this hotel is totally French not Croatian. What country doesn't showcase their culture but instead converts it to an all French hotel? I got food poisoning on the second day. The food is not only disgusting but off tasting. I brought this to the attention of the hotel director and all he had to say was: "would you like to sample it all with me so I can see what you are talking about." There was no apology or compensation just denial.The only good thing about this hotel is that the room is of good standard and spacious for this star rating. However it is let down by poor daily cleaning service. I would never recommend this place to anyone who isn't French. They have extremely loud French entertainment program that goes off 3 times a day, that is loud even at the very far pavilions away from the pool entertainment area. Free drinks are undrinkable except for the flat beer. Wine is terrible, free cocktails are a joke and stomach churning.The first room I was given had uncomfortable bed that squeaked very loudly at the slightest movement. I was lucky they changed my room immediately to the best room that had nice bed and the best view of Zlatni Rat. Chef was rude to me and laughing at me and waving goodbye to me on the second last night. He must have found out I complained.

Date of stay: August 2019