Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$221
View deal
TripadvisorUS$221
Hotels.com
eDreamsUS$221
Agoda.comUS$221
PricelineUS$221
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

We were on a bit of a budget so went here as was more reasonably priced than the other restaurants right on the seafront. This was set back slightly with the sea views slightly obscured by trees and a kiosk. I guess this was the reason for the reduced prices as the food turned out to be amazing! I had the grilled squid and couldn’t have asked for more. My partner had a pizza which was also very tasty having been cooked in a wood fired oven. Shame we were only in Bol for one night as I’d have loved to have gone back! So don’t be put off by the appearance of this place. It’s probably better food than the rest of the overpriced places with the better view!

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank 435lucindas
Christian Stjep... D, Owner at Villa Dzamonja, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed our restaurant! Hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

I and my mother went here for a holiday and we where both impressed by the view and the quality of the room.
Their restaurant, opposite of the road, have in my opinion the best pizza in Bol and the straff were very caring and helpful.

If I went to Bol again I would probably live in the same hotel again.

/Anton

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Anton O
Christian Stjep... D, Owner at Villa Dzamonja, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Thank you very much Anton! You review means a lot to us!
Hope to see you and your mother again at our Hotel.

Kind regards,

Christian

Reviewed May 28, 2018

We stayed at Villa Dzamonja for a week and we really loved it it! Had a room at 4th floor with a balcony facing to sea and a bedroom facing quiet backyard. Room had everything we needed. Air condition and a small kitchen worked well for us.

Service at Villa Dzamonja is really good and lady at reception was really helpful and spoke very fluent english. Breakfast was good at that price (55HRK / day / person). Room was cleaned every day.

Location of Villa Dzamonja is super! Small walk distance to Bol harbour and supermarket (~ 300 m). Walk to Slatni Rat was ~2km. but route itself is reall nice.

If you are thinking about stay in Bol, Villa Dzamonja is really good choise!

Room tip: Try to get a room from 3rd or 4th floor. We had corner room with balcony facing to sea and bedroom facing to backyard.
Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christian Stjep... D, Owner at Villa Dzamonja, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you so much, we are happy you had a plaesant stay at our hotel.
Kind regards from the family and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed December 25, 2016 via mobile

Lovely hotel. Great people and very good service. We had an expensive room, but was worth it all. Ground floor with view over the pool and ocean. Strongly recomend it!

Pay a little More and get the newly renovated rooms, it's worth every cent! Great people in the reception and good food in the restaurant. We traveled with Apollo and couldn't be more satisfied with the people working there!

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Christian Stjep... D, General Manager at Villa Dzamonja, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Thank you for the kind words, hopefully we see you again ! Kind regards from the whole staff!

Reviewed August 10, 2016 via mobile

I had a week free and wanted to travel to somewhere. I decided to go to Brac in Croatia when I saw the pic of this hotel with a fantastic view to a blue sea. Unfortunately I didn't get that view I looked for, but maybe the worse, faced right to the swimming pool and of course noise. It wasn't just the noise from the pool, but also during all night from the flashing water of all others rooms on the top. First and second night I was very tired in the morning cause didn't sleep well and it wasn't possible to change due it has been booked by the travel agency as they told on the reception. Got used at the end. The hotel is very good located on the town of Bol, on the Island of Brac in Croatia. Right on the beach and just few meters from the center.
What worried me on travels is the hotel's cleanness even if it's five stars. This hotel was simple 3 stars, but really impressed by the cleans. We bought a package with breakfast and it couldn't be more simple otherwise there wasn't anything, but we can't eat much either. It's starts at 8.00 o'clock and if we have some tour in the morning, doesn't reach to have it.
I think the hotel it's not much for small kids, but better for adults, couples.
There's air conditioning, Internet, restaurant and if people are smarter would reserve a room not on the ground, but in some floor with a view to the sea.
The staff were friendly. Swimming pool's area is small with few chairs which were ocupated by the same people the hole week, not chance for others. I don't use to travel to the same place due I like new things. But if would be back there I could use this hotel again just asking for a better location room. Recommended !!!!

Date of stay: August 2016