Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21-05-10
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$11
Expedia.comUS$36
eDreamsUS$47
PricelineUS$47
All reviews zlatni rat beach lovely pool eggs and bacon air condition famous beach centre tortoises hill
Selected filters
Reviewed August 9, 2020

Very good location between the centre of Bol and the famous beach! Nice walk both sides. Alltho the villa is on the hill if you don't like walking up after long day out in hot weather! Our room was very very basic and tiny for the 3 of us. The room was still on 80is. Mattress hard for our taste. We did had to ask for more pillows which they quickly provided. Very nice people and if it wouldn't been for the dated room it would be 5 star. As the breakfast was fab, eggs and bacon. Lovely pool ! Even tortoises like it, they live next to it, fascinating to watch them. Hole family of tortoises :) Very cute. Good view from the balcony which we had. Overall would love to come back, just maybe different room next time. Overall Bol is beautiful ! Loads of restaurants and yachts. Wednesdays they have village market on the centre with local food! Make sure you keep walking to the end of Bol, sort of to find a restaurant Ribarska Kucica where you feel like in the set of film Mamma mia...stunning. Food sadly was poor but its worth it just to sit there !

Date of stay: July 2020
2  Thank KairitB
Reviewed July 5, 2020

We loved the location, not far from the Zlatni Rat beach and a few minutes from the center. The staff and service was great, they were helpful and kind. They even upgraded us since they had a balcony room available. We enjoyed a lovely breakfast and a morning at the beautiful pool. Would definitely recommend this Villa!

Room tip: Get a room with a balcony!
Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed September 8, 2019

This hotel is in a nice quiet part of Bol, just far enough away for it to be peaceful. It's right near to all the most popular beaches and nice bars and places to eat.

Our room was kept immaculately clean, it was basic but perfectly acceptable. The bed was firm but comfy and the air conditioning worked fine although it was a bit noisy.

The staff was absolutely wonderful, the hotel owners were welcoming and friendly and frankly I don't have anything negative to say.

The only thing I would say is that the room was a little too small for 2 of us for 2 weeks but that was a small gripe as we had a wonderful time staying with them all. Thank you very much indeed Hotel Villa Daniela!
PS. the breakfast was good too

Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019

I had an incident with parking my car.

Apparently, they keep various objects (such as boxes and chairs) thrown on the floor in an area across the road from the hotel where people park their cars, saving places for the hotel's guests.

I moved one of these objects to park my car. I thought this was legitimate as I brought family friends to the hotel with my car. Soon after parking my car, a member of the staff approached me with an angry tone telling me that I should not have moved the objects that were lying on the floor and asked me to move my car away. We ended up having an argument.

I doubt that the given area is a private property of the hotel or that they have exclusive rights to use it. The area is part of a nearby park. If they were owners or had an exclusive rights to use it, then I imagine they would have designated parking places, clearly marked to be reserved for the hotel guests. I asked whether they can show me some proof of the ownership, but received only insults in return.

I moved my car at the end, not to cause any further trouble.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 22, 2019

We were situated in Hotel Villa Daniela for 4 nights and it was perfect. Top location, clean rooms, great staff. We had breakfast and dinner included. Breakfast is 'all you can eat' and you really can't because there is lots of everything, we loved it! For dinner, we could choose from few dishes including soup before and the desert after meal. We were very satisfied. Air conditon worked perfetly, as well as the Wi-Fi. We will definitly come again! Thank you for everything! :)

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple