“Superb!”
Review of Fameja

Fameja
Ranked #79 of 156 Restaurants in Hvar
Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

What a great surprise, a great location and super food, we've visited Croatia and Hvar many times and this was a notable exception to the norm, well worth a visit.

Reviewed June 21, 2016 via mobile

We are in Hvar now, June 21,2016 and have had two lunches at this cozy outdoor restaurant on the Riva(waterfront) promenade
. The food was inventively prepared and tasted great. Portions were good. Service prompt and pleasant. Prices reflected the fact that we are on a hip fashionable island with multimillion dollar yachts docked feet from the restaurant. Great for people watching.

1  Thank Neil S
Reviewed June 14, 2016 via mobile

Restaurant Fameja is located on the waterfront, but it's not overcrowded, which is nice when you want to have a nice and relaxed dining experience.
I wanted to have a taste of everything on the menu, but I finally decided to go with chopped salad and "gregada". It was delicious. Simply said, great food and great wine.
I will definitely come back!

Reviewed June 13, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I called into Fameja to have a drink and a bite to eat before boarding the catamaran to return to Split. It did not take long to realise that the items on the menu were very appealing and that we should have more than just a bite to eat. After much deliberation we ordered the duck trifecta as a main and the grilled octopus salad and a glass of white wine each. The presentation and service of the meals was first class. The duck trifecta dish was simply delicious and the grilled octopus was succulent and perfectly cooked. The quality of the food was first class. Our compliments to the chef and the whole team at Fameja for making our day visit to Hvar a memorable one!

1  Thank Peter R
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

We went here on our first night in Hvar because it had a great location on the harbour front and the prices seemed fairly reasonable. While it is quite pretty, there are a lot of restaurants on the harbour which makes it quite difficult to decide which one to go to. However, both of us were thrilled with our food. Portions were extremely generous (my partner ordered tuna steak and it was huge, while I had a large plate of chicken and various vegetables) and the taste was great. While many places cook tuna without a pink middle, despite being asked otherwise, they did it perfectly here. My chicken dish was something you would expect at a very expensive restaurant and was presented beautifully, with so many amazing flavours. I'm staggered the place doesn't have more reviews, it's a great dining experience for a very reasonable price on the island with such a perfect location, and very attentive staff. We would 100% come again!

1  Thank lovethesun2112