“Lovely Views”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 18, 2018 via mobile

We visited Toto's for lunch during a stop following a tour of the Blue & Green Caves, and Pakleni Islands. We were initially taken by how attentive and waiting staff were, offering us to view the menu before committing, and the option of several tables to sit at, in the shade and the sun. The restaurant was busy with several large parties, however service could not be faulted. The view during lunch was incredible, and the prices were reasonable compared to other nearby restaurants we had considered. I had the pasta with mushrooms and vegetables, however there were no mushrooms to be seen (minor detail that didn't affect my experience!). My partner who had Octopus, thoroughly enjoyed his meal. Nice wee find.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

Gorgeous view and setting, lovely atmosphere, great food including fresh red mullet that they had just caught and my son helped scale and prepare on the beach (it was nearly the same size as him). A perfect meal after arriving on our boat in the harbour 10 minute walk away

1  Thank Dan R
Reviewed November 10, 2017

A nice place to eat during your stay in Croatia on Insel Hvar and Paklini otoci. Fresh and tasty food, beautifull view from the terrace and botanical garden. Adriatic fish and other meals if you don't prefer sea food.

1  Thank Ljiljana B
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Ate here twice, good service and nice menu. Can accommodate quite large groups. Staff friendly and accommodating.

Reviewed October 19, 2017

We stopped here for lunch on a speedboat cruise, the location and setting are stunning.The octopus was better than I had imagined it would be ( and I had high hopes).this restaurant capped off our fantastic day out at the islands. I highly recommend a visit here, especially the grilled octopus. Sensational.

1  Thank KerrikAustralia