“Lunch”

Ranked #80 of 163 Restaurants in Hvar
Cuisines: Croatian
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At only 2 km from the town center, on the largest peble beach of Hvar town, is situated Restaurant Mustaco. The place with beautiful ambient where You can taste Dalmatian specialties, especially fish and lobsters that we catch. The restaurant also has a bar where with chill out music with your friends you can enjoy tasty cocktails. When the sun goes down you can enjoy a relaxing and romantic ambiance while watching at the sea.
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

I went to the beach with couple of my friends and after couple hours of swimming we decided to have a lunch in the resturant.I tried beef steak in green pepper sauce and i was amazed by its taste.Definitely a nice place to drop by

Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

Food was not good, service poor. We ordered spagetti frutti di mare but got the risotto...Would not recommend this restaurant. Great location though.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

Me and my family had a great weekend there. The location and the fod at the restaurant are great.We had a wonderful time and I'm sure that we are coming there again.

Reviewed July 3, 2016 via mobile

I wanted to treat my partner to something special. I was informed to go and see the owner as he would help me. They put me a table with candles at the side of the sea. It was perfect, the wine the fish the steak the service was all 2nd to none. I cant recommend this restaurant enough. Will definitely be back.

1  Thank Andrew L
Reviewed June 30, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant no doubt has the best real estate around, but unfortunately falls into the same trap like so many before them. Came with my girlfriend and we both ordered spaghetti frutti di mare. I am sorry to say it might have been the worst seafood pasta any of us ever had. The taste can only be described as sea water, and the highly random amounts of unrecognizable fish (?) and squid was flat out unappealing. As I was extremely hungry I am embarrassed to admit I finished 80% of mine. My girlfriend kept her honor and returned 80% of hers. Don't waste your time, and instead go for one of the other places along the seafront.