“Unforgettable dream wedding at Bonj”
Review of Bonj Les Bains

Bonj Les Bains
Ranked #54 of 162 Restaurants in Hvar
Price range: US$12 - US$80
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bonj 'les bains' is a luxury beach club of unsurpassed seafront ambiance featuring first-class amenities and inspiring surroundings. This white stone colonnade nestled under a pine grove is an architectural wonder from the 1927. Bonj's exclusive offer includes private stone cabanas, individual and couples massage at Sensori O as well as premium dining at Bonj Steak & Seafood restaurant. Sip cocktails and lounge to your heart's content during the day and enjoy creative dining and dancing under the stars by night.
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We chose Bonj les Bains as our wedding location. The group (Suncani Hvar) took the time to organise the wedding into the smallest details considering all of our wishes and thoughts. The outcome was just a dream and we want to thank the staff and everyone who made this an unforgettable event!

The chef's food was amazing and all the guests were amazed by the food, the professionalism of the staff and, of course, the amazing location and stunning view.

We also did visit Bonj les Bains many times before as regular guests. We always were very happy with the service and the drinks. It is not the cheapest place but the location and view justifies the price range. I cannot understand some of the other comments here. If it is too expensive, find another place, but do not give bad reviews for that!

1  Thank jmparisot1984

Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Amazing bar right at the beach. Great place to enjoy the view in shade and enjoy nice selection of local wines and sun and the sea.

Reviewed September 21, 2017 via mobile

Visited this place at 4:30 and even though it closes at 6 they told me I could only get one drink and they literally took 23 min for them to tell me that what I ordered was impossible to make. Super understaffed.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

Attended a wedding here. Incredible venue: spacious, great views, amazing food, friendly staff, well decorated, nice atmosphere.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

Enjoyed the views and the amenities (unisex bathroom close, showers, being on a lounger vs rocks); but just 'eh' as the luxury of a beach club wasn't there. I really really wanted to love it, but the service was just ok--we had to flag the server down every time to get another drink, and the mixed drinks were average. The place was maybe 25% full, so it wasn't like they were overwhelmed.

While pleased to see a beach towel on my lounger, 2 total wasn't enough for 650 kuna (for 2 ppl). Sea urchins line the rocks, so you can't just hang out in the water--you have to watch your step then swim out. Same thing from the cabana ladder.

While I loved the ambiance I just felt like this place could really be a sanctuary of luxury if they tried harder. There wasn't even any music playing...and after laying there long enough I secretly wished we just went to the other side--to the public beach where it was more lively...

2  Thank l4lx