“Great place in hvar”
Review of 4 Palme

4 Palme
Ranked #83 of 163 Restaurants in Hvar
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

If you look for fresh fish in hvar - this is the place to go . You don't expect this kind of quality when you enter the first time because the restaurant is located on a second row and does not offer a lot of space but the food is excellent and they also offer a great selection of wine.
We got on this particular evening sea bass and the fish was delicious . We also tried the pancakes and were totally satisfied! 4 Palme is a family owned restaurant - this makes it very special and you can feel the atmosphere- it's a great place on the island !

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Food is divine and the service is excellent! The food is also excellent value with good portion sizes which are filling! I had the tagliatelle with chicken and mushroom while my friend had the vegetable risotto, we both adored it and would thoroughly recommend! Our favourite restaurant in Hvar by far!

1  Thank Ellie B
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

I liked my shrimp risotto, it was well cooked 'al dente'. The gnocchi was also really good. The service was warm and friendly.
We did not book, just popes in and were seated right in front of the Bay.
I recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Came here twice while in Hvar. Really nice spot along the front and not overcrowded like a lot of places. Lots of seafood and really nice staff. I would recommend!

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Do not go here~ the hostess (brunette) lured us in by offering that all their entree meals included a side dish, wish is rare in Hvar. We decided to take a chance and dine here, also recommended by our airbnb host. The food is average, but was really frustrating is the side dishes were not included. My husband confronted her after dinner and all said was "goodbye". Bait and switch if I've ever seen it. So many other places to enjoy with hard working honest people.