All reviews sea view old town lovely hotel korcula town junior suite pool area minute walk buffet dinner half board two floors sea water pool fresh juice sister hotel reception staff are gin and tonic cold food small pool
Reviewed June 16, 2017

The Hotel Liburna is a very nice hotel located right on the water. Front rooms have an excellent view of the water. We recently stayed here as part of a tour package. The location is only a short walk to the old section of Korcula. Our room (410) was very bright and cheery with a good view of the water. The decorations were nice and made you feel comfortable. Bathroom fixtures were nice and well placed. Breakfast is buffet style and a very good selection of items. Hot foods were hot and cold foods cold. Service was very good at the hotel and the staff was friendly. We would stay here again if we returned to the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Semi-Oldtraveler
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Lovely hotel clean, comfortable with wonderful staff a pity about meal times due to the poor co ordination & running out of basic meal time essentials this is normal at breakfast & dinner everyday runs out of glasses, bowls, bread, cups, saucers, coffee, milk, some dishes are not replaced or selection becomes less and everyone asking staff for various items people getting a bit fed up standing about waiting, hopefully if enough people give feedback they will sort.
Everything else lived up to 4 stars.

Room Tip: A suite as you have a balcony facing each side so always somewhere to sit in or out of sun and bedrooms very quiet as not on corridor level.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2017 via mobile

My first impressions of this hotel were great and well worth a TA 5 star rating. Bright and modern and a fabulous suite that I wasn't expecting, with a nice touch of a fruit bowl and the best view. However there were some elements of my stay that I just found irritating as they just let the hotel down, people may find these small points but they did affect my stay, the small things matter. Generally i got the impression that the hotel ran out of money on their refurbishment and shortcut on some things, i.e. economy towels, cheapest parasols I have seen, most uncomfortable sun beds. Poor breakfast experience, never enough crockery/glasses, and more economy choices - I don't expect hotdog sausages and orange cordial as my choices for the price I was paying. Not the best customer experience either, when the hotel didn't have any beach towels available there was a like it or lump it attitude, not great. So generally if you are planning to use the hotel as a base only then I'm sure you will like it, if you plan to spend more time here, eat here or like the personal touch then you may feel similar to me.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kathryn4050
Reviewed June 3, 2017 via mobile

Very modern lobby and common rooms. The rooms are comfortable and clean. Our room had a private patio which was good for drying bathing suits. Breakfast was plentiful. The pool was clean and well maintained. The beach access is rocky. Walking distance to the old town.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 2-from-nc
Reviewed June 1, 2017

We stayed 2 nights in a suite. Good bed, nice and clean bathroom and two balconies! Nice view over the old city. Breakfast was nice, even possible to enjoy it outside. Staff was friendly. We avoided the evening buffet and enjoyed the short walk along the beach/harbour to all the restaurants in the old city. Missed wifi-connection at our balcony and at the pool area. Some minor wear and tear to be found.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple