“We liked very much”
Review of Crni Dimnjak

Crni Dimnjak
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Pazin
Reviewed October 18, 2017

I eat here with my friends and the food was excellent. The staff was really nice, and the ambient was great. If you don't know the road, then is a litlle bit harder to find it.
You should visit it! :)

Reviewed August 31, 2017 via mobile

No words can explain the perfection of "Crni Dimnjak" .. Best meat i ever tried and i treid lots of if ... Great staff . It is nice to see a family working together at such an high standard of quality .. It's the best thing you can get in Istria when it comes to great people / price/ quality ratio . I have eaten so many times there and each time it's better and better .Greetings from Rovinjezi . Would recommend to everyone ! 6 of 5 stars for this place !

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

I ate here with my family the food was excellent well cooked and seasoned, service was also very good, the portion size was huge and the very inexpensive. My only complaint is that it lacked atmosphere we were the only people in the restaurant! And this was at 8pm and newly refurbished inside although clean it was lacking in character or style.

Reviewed July 1, 2017

If you love food grilled on wood, this place is your first choice! Whether a small portion of Ćevapčići (minced meat rolls) or a "Triple Cheese Bacon Maximus" (a burger with 900 grams of pure beef!), you'll love it. We've been there some 30 times, and always delighted.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Used this lovely place regularly for drinks and ate there during our 2 week holiday nearby. Food was fantastic, plenty of it, well prepared. Salad fresh from the garden, beautiful rolls for the burgers and some of the best home made fries I have ever had. Hosts Elsef and Alenka are lovely, friendly and generous. Well worth a visit and excellent value for money.