All reviews his son good size potatoes short drive national park millennium hosts tv entrance split dinner zagreb lakes
Reviewed September 22, 2017

We had a one night stay and came by car to visit the Plitvice Lakes.Very close ,within 10 minutes.Our room was delightful and everything we needed.Quiet place, friendly owner and staff.
Lovely little basement room with beautiful homemade breakfast.The omelettes were the best.lf you wish you can have dinner at this place.
Wish we could have stayed longer and seen more of the beautiful lakes.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017 via mobile

Millennium house is a very short drive from the main gate of Plitvice Lakes National Park. It is is an excellent location. The reception was very warm and welcoming. The staff were lovely and very helpful. The rooms were immaculate. The beds are nice and comfortable. The rooms are air conditioned and have a TV. There is a dining area downstairs where you can sit and have food and drink. We didn't stay for the evening meal, but the breakfast was very good, a great little selection. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Millennium House. You couldn't ask for a better Bed & Breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed 2 nights in this wonderful B&B. Couldn't recommend this place enough for a visit to Plitivice. The house has been in the family since 1920, and was refurbished by the current hotelier to its current modern layout. The rooms are really homely, private and relaxing. The memory foam bed is amazing for a solid night sleep. Breakfast is yummy and casual, super laid back and exactly what you need to fuel your adventure for the day. And the hosts are beyond lovely, really caring, talkative and friendly.

Location wise, it's a short 5 minute drive to Entrance 2 which is prefect for a day of exploring! Only downside is lack of amenities and restaurants close by, but this is pretty standard between Zagreb and Zadar.

If we return to Croatia, we'll definitely stay here again, thanks guys!

Becky & Graham

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 6, 2017

I couldn't recommend this place highly enough. From checking in to leaving we felt like honoured guests. The room was immaculate. The breakfast more than amply fortified us for a lovely day walking in the beautiful park nearby. We returned to an excellent dinner - those potatoes - I still need the recipe! Thank you, Dragan. The highlight of my holiday!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Impressive levels of service and hospitality this family run B&B has provided.

Back home in Singapore, I come from the service industry and we have very high standards.

Dragan's service is impeccable. He made my wife and I feel as though we are part of his family almost immediately with his warmth and sincerity.

We initially planned to stay a night at B&B millenium but the feeling was so good we decided to forfeit a night in split to stay another night at his sister's B&B (They were fully booked for the next 2 weeks!)

His sister's (Draga) B&B is just a stone throw away and she just opened for the season. His family is expanding this business and I sincerely wish him success.

Please do come and support him and his family. Great service, much better than a five star hotel chain that we stayed, in Zagreb.

Highly recommended. The breakfast spread is fresh and cooked on arrival to the dining area!

Date of stay: July 2017