“Excellent food, ambience, & service but expensive ”

Restaurant Pizzeria Spadici
Ranked #27 of 173 Restaurants in Porec
Cuisines: International
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

I love this restaurant!! Always great service, beautiful sunsets over the Adriatic Sea, and the freshest seafood! Great pizza and steaks as well. However, prices this year are so high, I'm not sure how often we'll go back. Granted the government imposed meal tax shot up to 25%, but the overall menu prices rose an average of 30% across the board over last year. Meal portions also appear smaller than last year, especially the mussels in Buzaru sauce & fried calamari. Hopefully prices & portion sizes will get better next year. But even so, still a great restaurant and worth a visit!

Reviewed July 19, 2017

During my holiday I visited this restaurant twice, and both times were near to perfect. They have a great variety of food, not too expensive and good quality. The staff is very friendly and helpful, the atmosphere relaxed. The restaurant is located right by the sea, the perfect place to watch the sunset. If you want a good table right by the water I recommend pre-booking a table. As a starter I would suggest their sheep cheese, a great way to start your meal. If you want to have a night to remember, visit Spadici!

Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

We went here two times during our 5 night stay in Porec because we loved the food, place and service! We tried both the grilled fish platter (for two) and the Spadici meat platter, both were wonderful. Service was very kind and quick, the view was magnificent and the prices very reasonable. Do try the crepes and chocolate fondant, too. We recommend!!!

Reviewed July 5, 2017 via mobile

My partner and i found this gem of a place, unfortunately, on our last day in Porec.
Having stopped only for refreshment in the afternoon we were excited by sun set viewing opportunities that evening from their marvellous little outdoor terrace. Our excitement developed further on learning that none of the tables on said terrace had been reserved for that evening so like a giddy little school girl I duly reserved one for 7.30pm, giving us time to return to our apartment and prepare for the evenings feasting.
And what a night it was. Without doubt the most fantastic ending to our holiday in Croatia, let down only slightly by the clouds obscuring our sunset view.
Ivona, and her team, were brilliant. So friendly. The food was stunning. The filet beef steak surpassing the steak I had eaten in Motovun only previously that week to claim the title of best steak ever. It was epic. Our accompanying salads were well dressed and presented, and the wine, which they produce themselves, was dangerously drinkable. We did a couple of bottles of white whilst trying to refrain ourselves just a little bit, before trying their muscat wine also with dessert. Complimentary grappa followed also to leave my partner slightly unsteady!

Without question this place deserves to be in the top 3 of restaurants in Porec, and I truly hope it soon is. An absolute gem of a find.

Will be in touch with Ivona soon as we are extremely keen to visit one again, with our entourage in tow, when we return for our wedding next June!!

Reviewed June 30, 2017

We ate here on 4 occasions. We found Spadici to be ideal for our needs.
Great location, excellent freshly prepared food. On our visits we had a range of dishes, including soup, meat and fish .. the fish platter was outstanding. The rest merely excellent .
I have commented on Spadici previously - and absolutely unequivocally recommend it.
However if you are after a qucik pizza and chips - with a burgher thrown in - this may NOT be the restuarant best suited to your needs as the food does take time to be presetned - however - it is so worht the waiting