All reviews old town no elevator the owner local market central location small balcony close to the airport nice room amenities croatia bakery accommodation villa split beaches
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Trogir. Its situated on the main road through Trogir, so for anyone who has a car on their travels, its perfect, especially as it has a carpark, unlike any of the hotels actually in the old town of Trogir. A 24 hr bank is downstairs, which is very handy, and there is also a choice of 2 supermarkets within 50 meters. Although on the main road, it has brand new double glazing, so noise is minimal. The walk to the old town is about 200 meters, but takes you through a food and clothes market, which was nice to browse. There are several bars on the way. The room we were in had a lovely spacious balcony, with a table and 2 chairs. In the room was a very comfortable double bed, mini fridge, tv, safe and remote air conditioning. The bathroom was very clean and up to date. The owners are exceptionally helpful and kind, and couldn't do anymore to make us comfortable. The rooms are on the 3rd floor, but the owners offered to carry our luggage at check-in and check-out. Overall, we had a wonderful 11 nights.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank TomW319
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We stayed here for three nights. the apartment was well stocked, exceptionally clean and well stocked. Kingsize comfortable bed. Balcony overlooking the town. Tony was brilliant , nothing was too much trouble, gave great advice. Parking at the front of the hotel was included which was very convienent. All round a great place

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank qwerty12345607
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I stayed here for one night in July. I got a good price even though it was high season, probably because I booked last minute and for a Monday night.

It's a small hotel with a reception and onsite staff. It's located on the 3rd and 4th floors of a building. The room was clean. It was fairly large for a single. The bedroom was set apart from the entrance area and bathroom. The air conditioning worked well. It's on the main street that runs along the coast, but very close to the old town of Trogir. Amenities are located nearby. If you stay here you don't get the charm of being right in Trogir itself. But it's only a short walk away.

It makes perfect sense to stay here if you have to fly out of Split airport in the morning. It's walking distance from the bus station. I'd say about 400 meters. Bus 37 leaves all day (including early in the morning) to Split airport. It's a local bus and costs something like 13 kuna. The bus stop is on the road for some reason (not in the airport itself), you have to walk into the airport. About 200 metres.

My main issue with the hotel is that the wifi was spotty. I don't know whether this was my older laptop though. Also, the sattelite TV (despite having all these hundreds of stations) still did not have truly good English stations. I could find only the usual news stations. I saw this at other hotels though. Heck, this is a problem all over Europe (including at the chain hotel I stayed at in Zurch about two months ago). Germans get proper TV; English speakers get to watch the news.

I'd give the hotel about a 3.5/5, but the guy working there was kind of enough to allow me to do a load of laundry at no extra charge. I was grateful for that and this is enough for me to bump it up to a 4/5.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank zwerf
Reviewed June 20, 2012

we stayed there for 4 nights in June with friends (3 couples altogether). the location is great, the hotel is just a couple of minutes walk from the old town (downtown) / market / fish market. Next to the hotel there is a grocery store.

the room was clean and the air-conditioning was quiet.

the staff was absolutely helpful!

we stayed in a room with balcony, but our friends booked aparments with a big terrace so we could gather there and have dines etc.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank _chaka_82
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Stayed in apartment and loved it. Hotel is located next to a Supermarket so shopping for food was easy. Staff was building a breakfast room, so there was some noise. Otherwise the room was quiet, allthough we visited Trogir just before the season started so can't say what it's like when it gets more busy.
Short walk to old town / restaurants etc.

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com