• Clean and well presented.
• Marijana (the owner) was very helpful. She came to find us when we couldn’t find the apartment
• Car parking is free. Marijana will give you a token to get into the main car park which is just outside Trogir Old Town. From there you have to walk to the apartment with your luggage – takes about 3 minutes. Not a problem for us but just worth noting that you have to walk from the parking to the apartment.
• Great location – right in the thick of things in the old town of Trogir
• Double glazing and shutters are very effective so noise is not an issue
• I suppose we would say “bijou” but it had everything we needed
• The shower cubicle may be a bit tight for bigger people but wasn’t a problem for us.
• Good air conditioning
• We felt it was good value for money and would definitely stay there again.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|