Review Highlights
exelent!

i loved the massage! It worth to try! After massage the wonderful therapist Tatiana spoke with me... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
Kalamaraki93
Very good

Reviewed September 5, 2017
Scenic537549
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 11, 2018

i loved the massage! It worth to try!
After massage the wonderful therapist Tatiana spoke with me for the benefits of eating healthy and exercising. It was a pleasure to meet her! <3

Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Very good experience that worth trying, the place is very clean and satisfactory and meets all expectations.

Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in albatross for 2 weeks this July. I was persuaded by the sales team (Tito) to try the massage after nearly my last day.
I decided to have a back and neck massage and I had Suzanne as a massage therapist. She was AMAZING. Her hands was magical and she was lovely. She was gentle when preparing me with the oil but when it got the the massage, she was though. I had to go back again to her the next day where I literally wanted to fly her back with me to where I'm from I never let her go.
I have had many massages around the world but this one for some reason was the best and I can't figure it out why. Thank you ever so much. Highly recommended

1  Thank katiazur
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Nice clean place and staff were good.sauna and jacuzzi in adam in eve section inside the hotel is nice idea to make sauna and jaccuzzi then massage

Reviewed November 23, 2016 via mobile

It was amazing. Super Service and all the people are very frindly.
Go for chill out and time for your self.

Reviewed April 25, 2016 via mobile

The best massage I ever had!!! The King-tut is traditional massage in Egypt. For the massage I would give maximum points, but I also had some spa rituals and in my personal opinion the Horas spa is not a spa center at all. After very fast scrubbing, they put me at cold sauna for about 10 minutes, and then to a cold jacuzzi .I was trying to explain that I am freezing, but they did nothing. Then on my cold buddy I had my first massage. If you ever tried European spa rituals don't hope to have the same at Egypt .

Reviewed October 22, 2015 via mobile

Booked 2 massages each for myself and my wife paid £40 each per session. First one was brilliant, professional medical massage and spa treatment booked a 45 min massage but probably got an hour plus spa time fantastic.
Went back for our second session and the receptionist lady (who was actually really rude) told us she had no record of us booking a second visit even though my wife had watched her write it in her book! Eventually we got our massages but one of the masseuses was clearly not actually trained as it was far inferior to the first session and my wife's masseuse talked to mine literally the whole time and constantly stopped to explain things to him. Didn't receive facial treatment at all and spa 'experience' consisted of taking us to the sauna putting us in and forgetting about us completely! We had to eventually request some Jacuzzi time which we were grudgingly given - water was stone cold. Very, very poor It was a Sunday and they were clearly understaffed but that shouldn't be our problem.

Reviewed October 13, 2015 via mobile

Having used horas spa before on our recent visits to the albatross moderna we both couldn't wait to use again.This time we booked 5 different massage and loved every one of them We will not hesitate to use again on our next visit

Reviewed September 9, 2015

Visited this hotel in March and then again for two weeks in August, it's a fab hotel and I have already booked my November break there.
Can always find some food to eat, staff are helpful and hotel is cleaned to a high standard.
The Spa salemen are very pushy and Abdo tracked my husband and I down and pestered us terribly with a very hard sell, we ended up paying for a pedicure each, a haircut for my husband along with a face shave and we paid for eyebrow tint for me, Abdo assured me that it would be a blond tint to blend in with my blond hair.
We arrived for our 6pm appointment and we were sat around waiting for over an hour but of course we had already paid for the treatment and couldn't leave, we had our pedicures and my husband had his face shaved, they then gave me thick black eyebrows and I expressed my anger, the lady working there was shocked by look of these horrific black brows against my fair skin and hair, my husband asked for his haircut and was refused as it wasn't on the order, we had certainly negotiated this with Abdo at the point of sale, we complained to the manager but he still wanted more money to cut hubbys hair and fix my eyebrows.
We then had to go to the chemist outside the hotel and buy a home hair colouring kit and dye my naturally blonde hair dark brown, the next day I saw Abdo and he tried to sell us a massage, I told him in no uncertain terms what I thought of him. The salesmen are way too pushy and the workers in the salon are not skilled in their field, it really dampened our holiday as the rest of the hotel is great

2  Thank Suelinton
Reviewed August 17, 2015

I just loved this spa, all of us in our party just kept going back. We had a series of massage, facial and pedicures. The staff are absolutely experts. The pedicures were out of this world. We also received a free return with some of the treatments and enjoyed top up pedicures on the day of departure. Thank you to all the staff xx