“Very good”
Review of Horas Spa

Horas Spa
Ranked #10 of 19 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Horas is a luxury spa based, which is based inside Royal Albatros Moderna hotel.
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Nice clean place and staff were good.sauna and jacuzzi in adam in eve section inside the hotel is nice idea to make sauna and jaccuzzi then massage

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

It was amazing. Super Service and all the people are very frindly.
Go for chill out and time for your self.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The best massage I ever had!!! The King-tut is traditional massage in Egypt. For the massage I would give maximum points, but I also had some spa rituals and in my personal opinion the Horas spa is not a spa center at all. After very fast scrubbing, they put me at cold sauna for about 10 minutes, and then to a cold jacuzzi .I was trying to explain that I am freezing, but they did nothing. Then on my cold buddy I had my first massage. If you ever tried European spa rituals don't hope to have the same at Egypt .

Reviewed 22 October 2015 via mobile

Booked 2 massages each for myself and my wife paid £40 each per session. First one was brilliant, professional medical massage and spa treatment booked a 45 min massage but probably got an hour plus spa time fantastic.
Went back for our second session and the receptionist lady (who was actually really rude) told us she had no record of us booking a second visit even though my wife had watched her write it in her book! Eventually we got our massages but one of the masseuses was clearly not actually trained as it was far inferior to the first session and my wife's masseuse talked to mine literally the whole time and constantly stopped to explain things to him. Didn't receive facial treatment at all and spa 'experience' consisted of taking us to the sauna putting us in and forgetting about us completely! We had to eventually request some Jacuzzi time which we were grudgingly given - water was stone cold. Very, very poor It was a Sunday and they were clearly understaffed but that shouldn't be our problem.

Reviewed 13 October 2015 via mobile

Having used horas spa before on our recent visits to the albatross moderna we both couldn't wait to use again.This time we booked 5 different massage and loved every one of them We will not hesitate to use again on our next visit