“Very good ”
Review of Horas Spa

Horas Spa
Ranked #9 of 19 things to do in Nabq Bay
More attraction details
Owner description: Horas is a luxury spa based, which is based inside Royal Albatros Moderna hotel.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Very good experience that worth trying, the place is very clean and satisfactory and meets all expectations.

All reviews
in 15 reviews
"therapist"
"tito"

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed in albatross for 2 weeks this July. I was persuaded by the sales team (Tito) to try the massage after nearly my last day.
I decided to have a back and neck massage and I had Suzanne as a massage therapist. She was AMAZING. Her hands was magical and she was lovely. She was gentle when preparing me with the oil but when it got the the massage, she was though. I had to go back again to her the next day where I literally wanted to fly her back with me to where I'm from I never let her go.
I have had many massages around the world but this one for some reason was the best and I can't figure it out why. Thank you ever so much. Highly recommended

1  Thank katiazur
Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

Nice clean place and staff were good.sauna and jacuzzi in adam in eve section inside the hotel is nice idea to make sauna and jaccuzzi then massage

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

It was amazing. Super Service and all the people are very frindly.
Go for chill out and time for your self.

See more reviews
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

The best massage I ever had!!! The King-tut is traditional massage in Egypt. For the massage I would give maximum points, but I also had some spa rituals and in my personal opinion the Horas spa is not a spa center at all. After very fast scrubbing, they put me at cold sauna for about 10 minutes, and then to a cold jacuzzi .I was trying to explain that I am freezing, but they did nothing. Then on my cold buddy I had my first massage. If you ever tried European spa rituals don't hope to have the same at Egypt .