As usual you read the views and still never quite sure what to expect.
I had no complaints about rooms. They were very clean, comfortable and nice and large.The towels were changed everyday and there was a free safe and Sat TV. We also found the firm bed comfortable. The gardens were very attractive and well kept.
The staff were always very polite helpful and so friendly (except the chefs who served the meat outside who were surly and if you dared to lift the lid of the terrine to see what was in there then expect their wrath!!) It would have been helpful if there was a note of the dish as sometimes you would que only to find it full of chopped liver (twice in 1 week) I turned vegitarian due to the lack of meat and what was on offer was of such poor quality. They also served tiny chicken wings as an evening meal, they slapped two on the plate and then just turned away.Another night it looked like sparrow but they said it was Quail!! The alternative to this was always the same fried fish but it was undercooked and often slimy.The overal dining experience wasn't good and the problem was the Russians would push you out the way and fill their plates to overflowing. I agree that the Mexican was probally the best meal of the week. There was always plenty of cabbage and other vegetables together chips and at least 3 types of rice. We had never experienced such tasteless awful food and it is the 4th time we visited Sharm.The exception were the cakes and pastries which looked wonderful and they were very well presented.
Good choice of pools with swim up bars and water slides that look attractive at night when lit up. Plenty of sunbeds and parasols. The pool guy was also friendly and helpful, adjusting your lounger to make you more comforable and supplying towels. The British seemed to keep to the pool by the reception which was the quietest but the water was freezing. The middle pool was heated but you were totally engulfed by vodka swigging Russians and loud music. If the weather was not so good in the evenings there was only one small indoor bar above the reception but it was very uncomforable due to the thick fog of cigarettes smoke.
There is building work going on in the resort, adding more rooms and a much need larger reception and seating area but to be fair it didn't bother you too much as very little noise.
The resort has a spa and small gym. The spa staff were lovely too and offered a good choice of treatments. There was a tennis court advertized but it was not open as building work was taking place.
Short walk through the tunnel to the beach and reef. Better area further down the coast where here is a much larger area to snorkle.Plenty of sunbeds and windbreaks on the hotels private beach.
The holidays was cheap for all inclusive so I guess you only get what you pay for. Take away the food and the rest of it was more than exceptable for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 4* hotel was designed for those who love the sea, sun and fun together. Cozy and intimate, with a complex of fancy shaped pools, it is perfect for a family holiday. The hotel offers an interesting entertainment program from morning till the very evening with lots of attractions. Care about our youngest visitors is our priority! Water slides and playgrounds - a paradise for children. And for sure a lot of new international friends will be a nice special bonus. Great place to fly-by-night with excellent disco, various evening shows and late dinner and all the refreshments throughout the day. Rooms: The hotel has a total number of 666 rooms of different types: * Standard - 25-29 m² - comfortable room * Superior - 28-30 m² - comfortable room of a larger size * Family -30-35 m² - one large room * Executive - 30-35 m² - luxury room * Suite - 45-60 m² - luxury 2-rooms apartment Each room is equipped with individually controlled air conditioning, private bathroom with shower or bath, television, telephone, safe box. Balcony or terrace with a beautiful view of the garden, which is well taken care of, palm trees and swimming pools can be found in every room. KIDS CLUB: The comfort of our smallest guests is our priority. Kids Club was established for those who are searching for fun and joy all over the days. A variety of activities, hand works, games and fun with experienced, professional and lovely international team of kid's animators will make your child wish to stay there forever. Two outside playgrounds will help parents to enjoy all the leisure activities together with their children not only in the Kids Club but on the beach as well. And for sure everybody are welcome for the most important part of the program - Mini - Disco! ENTERTAINMENT: Every day various classes with an international animation team (yoga, dance lessons, water volleyball, etc..) are provided all over the territory of hotel.Our evening shows held in the Old Egyptian Amphitheatre will take you to the fairytale of Arabic night. Fakir show, belly dancers, Egyptian art, derwish show will create the spirit of ancient magic . And our live singer, violin performances and dance competition will help you to discover your hidden talents. Sombrero Disco will take you into fly-by-night tour under the latest hits together with our DJ SPORT: The hotel's aqua-park consists of 12 different shaped swimming pools with area of 6,000 m² in total, large and small for children, with water slides for everybody. Some of them , including the Main one, are heated in winter. Our international animation team offers different opportunities to train not only sense of humor but body as well. Everyday you can enjoy and have a lot of fun with: * GYM and fitness * Tennis courts * Table tennis competition * Volleyball tournament * Darts * Water Polo * Aqua-aerobics * Belly-dance and Latino -dance lessons Rehana 24 Hours All Inclusive: * 24 hours food & beverages service in all of our 25 outlets (restaurants , bars ,snack corners) * Three main buffet meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner ) & Kids' corner * Four a la carte restaurants (Italian, Mexican, Indian and Lebanese) * Early breakfast, late breakfast, snacks, tea time and late dinner * Snack Beach bar (beverages & snacks ) * Kids' snack corner * Food Court with full amenities * Entertainment (daily animation program, night shows ) * Sports (mini football, basketball tennis courts, table tennis, GYM, water polo, aerobics , dances lessons, darts,..) * Free entrance to Sombrero Disco. * Tea & coffee service at the rooms (upon request ) Rehana Ultra All Inclusive: * Enjoy the 24 hours formula PLUS: * 24 hours All inclusive food & beverages (including drinks at the disco) * Three additional visits to a la carte restaurants (Asian and Oriental in Rehana Royal Beach and Seafood restaurant on the beach) * Space Disco in Rehana Royal Beach free of charge entrance & drinks * Mini bar upon arrival & 2 bottles of water daily * Fresh fruit platter upon arrival * Free Shuttle bus to and from Naama Bay/ Old Market * Free SPA package (Jacuzzi, steam bath, sauna, Turkish bath) once per stay * Laundry service (once per stay) * Sports (mini football, table tennis , tennis court during the day & in night time free of charge) * Turn down service * Free Internet daily * Rehana souvenirs ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rehana Sharm Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rehana Sharm Hotel Nabq Bay
- Rehana Sharm El Sheikh
- Rehana Sharm Resort Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt - Nabq Bay