Book In Advance
Tours from Bodden Tours tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Bodden Tours
from US$30.00
from US$25.00
from US$30.00
2,878 results
All reviews monkey business sun tour private tour zip lining big al zip n dip great tour west bay beach mayan jungle canopy iguana farm monkey tour cruise ship group tour beautiful island cameo factory driver guide air conditioned van
Reviewed today

I really enjoyed my tour in Honduras with Bodden tours. I booked this excursion (the zip and dip) outside of the cruise line and had no problems. The communication was good from the very beginning until the end. I loved our tour guide Kelvin warren, he was warm and very knowledgeable about the island. he stayed with us until the end and I felt very safe. I also enjoyed the guys at the zip line as they were friendly and we had a ball. I even did a zip line upside down. And dean the guide on the monkey tour was awesome as well. The time at the beach resort was an added bonus. I truly recommend Bodden tours and our time in Roatan. I look forward to returning in the future outside of the cruise line to explore the island a little more.

Reviewed yesterday

Victor kept us well informed prior to the cruise.We had a private tour, 2 couples. We wanted to see the sloths before they put them to bed, so we went straight to Bodden's headquarters to take the tour. Our guide was excellent. Told us many facts about the monkeys, birds and sloths.We were able to hold all these animals and spend plenty of time with each. I would suggest getting there as early as you can to avoid the crowds and spend more time with the animals. Our driver was Tex, native born, great english, great personality. He drove us through many back roads, and many beachfront drives. He took us to a nice place on the beach for lunch at reasonable prices. One thing to keep in mind is when Victor tells you not to bring any money with a tear in it, please don't. Even retail places will not take a bill with a tear, and they only take cash.You can easily find yourself without enough money. Great tour company, everything is cash, no tears in the money!!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Mom and I are expert cruisers. We like maximizing our time at port, so we shy away from big group activities.

Bodden was well-reviewed, so we ordered the Private Tour. It's $40/pp and it's basically taxi service with a built-in tour for 5 hours anywhere on the island, and anything extra that costs money, you can go to at your own cost.

Our guide/driver was Leonel H. On our request, he took us to see the iguanas, moneys, rare birds, the beach, and we ate at a restaurant for locals that wasn't fancy, but had excellent fried chicken. There are other things to do on the island, and you can fill your day with any of them within the time that you have your guide. I should have asked our guide to take me to a barber at the end of our trip, but I totally forgot.

Bodden Tours is well-run and professional. They understand your needs as a tourist and will help you enjoy any activity on the island that you might want to experience.

Our driver, Leonel was awesome. He was nice and engaging, and we learned a lot about the island and the country that we would not have known has we taken a tour where we wouldn't be able to ask questions.

So if you come to Roatan, either on a cruise or on your own, Bodden Tour and Leonel are a trustworthy option to help you enjoy your time.

Reviewed 5 days ago

we booked this after coming off a cruise ship. the stand is easy to find our of the cruise terminal, we were escorted to a minivan and our tour began. we drove around the island up a hill where you had a fantastic view of the ship and the island. we then went onward to the sloths and monkeys which was a great experience and it did not feel rushed at all. we ended up on a beach which was rather expensive but beach beds were included and the sea was close by.

overall a great excursion by bodden tours!

Reviewed 6 days ago

This is the best option for a tour of island. Our driver William was the best! He drove us around and showed us the sights and took us to the beach for parasailing and snorkeling. We visited the moneys and holding the sloths was the highlight of the day. After the beach we ate lunch and it was by far the best food we had our whole week of vacation. William never left our side and got us back to the boat in time. Better than 5 stars!!!

Reviewed 6 days ago

Don't be afraid to book with these guys!! Top notch communication and amazing experience. Our guide was SUPER knowledgeable and gave us an wonderful personalized tour with many unexpected stops along the way. The Sloths were 100% worth it. Got us back to the ship with plenty of time. Don't forget to save some cash to tip your driver. Wish i would have tipped more!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We went with Bodden Tours for a trip to North Beach and the Monkey and Sloth sanctuary. It was an amazing trip and our guide was wonderful. He even took us to the grocery store where we restocked our sodas before reboarding our cruise ship.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We book Bodden tours on line with a tour of the island in Roatan. We walked over and down the hill and got on a bus. They had our name on the list. We went from one end of the island to the other. We stopped at a resort and went to rest room. Then we went to pet some monkeys. We stopped at a souvier shop and we went to the beach for about 1.5 hrs. They explained the island and culture. It was a good tour and I would go back again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Wonderful! Although we have been all over the Caribbean, this was the first time my wife and I had been to Roatan. Some friends of ours in the travel business recommended Victor Bodden and his company and we were not disappointed! Victor's communication before our trip was excellent and very informative. Then the tour itself! WOW! Our tour guide, William, took us where ever we wanted to go and highlighted several wonderful places to shop and sight see. DO NOT miss the sloths at the Monkey exhibit. The white-faced monkeys were fun too. This was truly one of the highlights on our 7-day cruise. They don't book through the cruise excursions so go right to Victor Bodden's website.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Our tour was wonderful! Victor was in touch with us all along and answered all of our questions.
William was our guide and did a great job. Two of us walked up the " light house" and had a great view.
We stopped at 4 islands on this cruise and enjoyed this one the best. We got to see the and hug the sloths which was the was the highlight of our trip. My wife spoke of it for the rest of the week!

I hope to come back some day as there is so much more to see. I would like to meet you as well.

I will be giving you a great review on Trip Advisor and Cruise