We had a great dive at the resort which was booked from our cruise ship. I thought the diving was great in Cozumel but this was equally as great. The diving is right off shore and animal life was great! Visability was good, dive master was good, only disappointment was they did not provide snacks. That is okay, they have some you can purchase, but I wish I had known so I could be better prepared.
I would love to return to this resort and dive for a week. The little cabanas across from the dive boat area belong to Anthony's Key Resort and look charming. Make this a must do dive location!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the island of Roatan, Anthony's Key Resort is a legendary tropical wonderland where lush greenery rustles in breezy sea air. Pristine beaches rim turquoise waters. And wooden bungalows perched above a tranquil lagoon offer guests incredibly scenic views and a sense of perfect disconnection from everyday life back at home. For over 40 years, this family-run paradise has been home to divers in search of unspoiled waters, and lovers of natural adventure in all its forms.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Anthony's Key Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anthony`s Key Hotel Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Sandy Bay
- Anthonys Key Hotel Roatan
- Anthonys Key Resort
- Anthony's Key Resort Roatan, Honduras