All reviews west end divers coffee maker a great stay dive shop air conditioning small fridge mike apartment fans island deck hosts jungle
Reviewed May 15, 2016 via mobile

Me and my partner stayed in 1 of the 3 bedrooms in the shared house just before the main building. I guess this could also be booked for a larger party but the shared arrangement suited us hugely (due to the cheaper cost of an apartment). One bedroom was empty but the facilities are plenty big enough if all rooms are taken with 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and dining area, complete with front terrace and hammock. We loved our week here, it was peaceful, clean, homely, very central and had everything we needed. We were made to feel welcome and the hospitality was sincere and helpful. We already look back on it with great memories!

Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I just recently stayed in the apartment at the Mariposa lodge. We were there for ten days over Easter break for a dive trip. We usually stayed at the Splash Inn as we dive with them but they were booked. We absolutely loved the Mariposa. There is so much more room. We were able to make our own breakfast and coffee in the morning. We even got some fresh shrimp and had a fabulous home cooked meal and ate out on our deck one evening. The kitchen was an added bonus. The owners arranged for us to be picked up at the airport which was nice when we arrived.

I also saw some people complain about the bed and I found the bed very comfortable. I also found a review unfavorable about the towels and the towels were nice soft and quite large.

The room was clean and we did not see any bugs.

The porch was wonderful and view was nice to sit and relax after a dive or with a coffee in the morning. I have attached some pictures

Thank you again Mike and Sue.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank julssimmons
Reviewed April 6, 2016

We stayed at Mariposa for one week and it was extremely comfortable, well kept, and with the AC we had no issues with the heat. West end divers were great as well, but the dive and stay package isn't a big saving overall. But I would recommend both mariposa and west end divers on their own individual merits. I would come back to Mariposa and the west end for sure especially if you want to dive.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank kewana2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016

From answering my phone call at an unearthly early hour, to rapid responses to emails and then always being there to answer any questions on the ground - about food, diving, places to go etc - you couldn't fault the husband-and-wife team behind Mariposa.

You may not want a kitchen since you're so close to the bars and restaurants of West End, but you get one with sitting area, cozy bedroom, balcony and shared space.

I thought it was wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank MugsVern
Reviewed March 25, 2016

I love this place because you can stay with your pet, I had a big and a clean room with my own bathroom, mini fridge and a great kitcken. The owners are always around looking if you need anything. I love the little house were you can pick movies or book. I hope to be back soon.

Room Tip: Great location
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family