All reviews stove top dvd player west end divers coffee maker toilet paper friendly hosts a great stay small refrigerator air conditioning dive shop hot water water taxi to west bay each morning half moon bay mike apartment fans
Reviewed March 22, 2017

I spent 5 nights here while diving in Roatan and had an extremely enjoyable stay. Before I even arrived, Mike was very responsive to all of my questions and diligent in setting up transportation from the airport. Upon arrival, Mike showed me around the property and made sure I had everything I need. The room itself was huge (two full size beds, kitchen/living room space, and bathroom) and well kept, and even included a very handy guide book for all things Roatan. The location was perfect - a 2 minute walk from the main road passing by all the restaurants and bars. Close enough to easily walk anywhere yet far enough that you were not bothered by any noises at night. Mike and Sue were extremely pleasant people and I would absolutely stay here again.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Justin P
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Nice place to stay and close to everything on West End. Was easy to get to all the dive shops and food. Mike and Sue are great people and do wonderful job of making you feel welcome. Definitely consider this one the nicer places I have stayed for the money I spent.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Chad T
Reviewed February 28, 2017

Love the New renovations at the Mariposa Lodge which include an open concept room (room 4 and room 5) and wonderful comfy King size bed! Wow! Luxury at a great price. Once again we enjoyed the convenience of staying in the heart of the West End near all the dive shops. We highly recommend this lovely boutique hotel.

Room tip: Rooms 4 and 5 have king size beds, AC and balconies with hammocks. And somewhat quieter.
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bubbles007Montreal
Reviewed January 12, 2017

Mike did an outstanding job making sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed. Mike gave us bottled water to use,arranged our transportation,gave us great tips on where to eat and see. I felt very safe having him on the premises. He was very personable and friendly. It had great housekeeping,safe lock box,air conditioning,full kitchen,cable and hot water. Great location for walking to everywhere on the West End. Can't wait to go back!

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank stacey g
Reviewed January 9, 2017 via mobile

Best combo of diving and sleeping ever! Love Mike, love the the location, loved everything. The room was clean and Mike was happy to help with whatever we needed. Jairo picked us up from the airport and drove us to the hotel. He was awesome. Mariposa works with West End Divers, just around the corner. Can't say enough about Andy and his team. First rate on every item.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rhonda S