“Great, perfectly done chicken at a really good price.”

Creole's Rotisserie Chicken
Ranked #2 of 64 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: In your restaurant travel article and mentioned in several forum posts
Roatan
“Great, perfectly done chicken at a really good price.”
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Finally got to visit this restaurant and it is now one of our faves. Perfectly done chicken, at your table 5 minutes (or less) from ordering. The 1/4, 1/2 or whole chicken comes with 2 sides for less than $10. Just wish they would include plantains as one of the sides.

Visited March 2012

Roatan
“Great value”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Outright the best rotisserie chicken on the island.... best value for eating out!! I have eaten there many times and have never been disappointed... In fact, I might just go there tonight, cause the thought of it just makes want to have some!!!

1 Thank JohnnyboyRoatan
Seattle, Washington
“Chicken and Cinnamon Buns!”
Reviewed 11 April 2012

Excellent food, but the chicken is exceptional. Best cinnamon buns I have ever had....warning to CinnaBon if Dola ever comes to town.
Great location, easy going atmosphere and the owners are very friendly.

Grand Ledge, Michigan
“Unassuming spot, best food.”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We had to try the number one rated restaurant on Roatan, and now we know why. It is literally a little wooden shack on the beach with plastic tables and chairs. I don't know what they do to that chicken, but it was the best we've ever had. Their rice and beans...I could eat them every day for the rest of my life and never have enough. We also had their coleslaw and french fries, a few beers, and the best cinnamon rolls with cream cheese frosting (sorry grandma). Our family of 5 ate their fill for only $50. We tried to give the waiter an extra $5 tip, but we wouldn't take it. Now, where else are you going to get that?

1 Thank TravelinMaMa38
Chicago
“Best meal in the West End”
Reviewed 8 April 2012

I ate here twice on my trip, and it would have been more except I discovered it late. The chicken is moist and incredibly well seasoned, the service is fast and it's the most food you'll get for the money.

Visited February 2012