“My favorite meal in Roatan”

Creole's Rotisserie Chicken
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in West End
Cuisines: Central American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: In your restaurant travel article and mentioned in several forum posts
Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

These folks crank out some serious business and flavor. I easily had some of the best chicken I’ve had in Latin America. Can’t wait to come back.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)

Reviewed September 25, 2018

We finally found Creole's on this trip - and had a fabulous takeout lunch of rotisserie chicken, potato salad and marmahon which we enjoyed on the patio of our condo on a day when the cruise boat people were making the rest of West End busy. The chicken was succulent and packed with flavour while the sides were also excellent. Wish we'd got some coconut cream pie, though...

Reviewed September 7, 2018

This is our go-to spot in West End. The food is always excellent. The staff are attentive, friendly and fast! You just can't be Creole's for chicken. We love it and will being going there tonite...

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

I have been visiting Dola's for over a decade and the flavor of the food is always delicious. The ambience is very relax and familiar. The customer service is. Always great, if you want to feel eating at home please stop by. I recommend the awesome Browniw Saundae ice-cream foe dessert.

Reviewed August 15, 2018

I just got home from Roatan on Sunday and we ate there for dinner one night. It was some of the Best rotisserie chicken I've ever had. For $20 we had a whole chicken and 4 sides ... pasta salad, marmahon pasta, carrot salad and coconut rice and beans. We each ordered a water which was actually about the size of 1.5 normal bottles and ice cold for 1$. We each had a local beer for $2 each. We shared 1 piece of coconut cream pie and 1 piece of key lime pie. We didn't finish everything ... the chicken and pies for sure though! Crazy good food and crazy good value.

1  Thank JavaMyst