1,046 results
All reviews ginger lemonade open water certification chilli daily specials restaurant staff west bay great diving water taxi rooms are clean marine life octopus boat captain lion fish the reefs these guys can't wait to go back air conditioner
Reviewed March 15, 2017

The rooms were clean and comfortable. I was in room 21 that was great but I wish the lighting was a little better in the room for reading. The maid service was outstanding. Front desk staff great and at the dive resort Ace, Chip, Matt and unusually happy Fernando thank you so much for the excellent training and fun dives. My daughter and I are now proud advanced open water divers. Great dive resort and great staff!! OH, and I cant forget the breakfast buffet was one of the best I have ever had. Breakfast staff were also superb! If I had one suggestion it would be for the dock gate to be opened up earlier than 8am. For the early risers like me looking for a quiet place to drink morning coffee it would be nice to be able to sit in the lounge chairs at the end of the Splash Inn dock and gaze at the sunrise. Thumbs up if it helped. Thanks' Splash Inn for the great time! Mark.

Room tip: Second floor rooms have a nice deck and partial ocean view.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Mark1539
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear Mark,

On behalf of our team members & myself , thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent experience at Splash Inn Dive Resort! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review to share your vacation experience and are glad to hear you enjoyed part of your holiday with us. We hope you visit us again, as you are already part of the Splash Inn Dive Resort family.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

From the moment we arrived, until we left, we were waited on and 100% taken care of and treated like family. Our luggage was carried to our room, our dive gear was taken to and off the dive boats. The wait staff, housekeepers, dive shop managers, and every single person we came into contact with was friendly and bent over backward to take care of us. I want to recognize a few people that really helped make our stay phenomenal.
Rafael, Erik, Sterling, Diana, Devon, Chef Juan, Chip, Fernando, Uys, Matt, Ricardo, & Moreno. We came as guests and left as friends and we can't wait to go back.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fleming2014

Dear Mr. Fleming,

On behalf of our team members & myself, thank you for taking the time to write to trip-advisor and comment on your recent experience at Splash Inn ! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We appreciate that you took the time to write a review to share your vacation experience and are glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday with us. We hope you visit us again, as you are already part of Splash Inn Dive Resort family.

Kindest regards

Reviewed March 15, 2017

My wife and I visited Splash Inn from February 25 through March 8. I do not know where to start in describing the many wonderful encounters we had at this resort. From the time we arrived until the time we departed, our experience was phenomenal.

Our room had all the amenities that we needed and were nicely decorated. The beds were very comfortable, the air conditioning was cold, and the showers were hot. It was also nice having a dorm size refrigerator in the room to keep drinks and leftovers and a personal safe to keep our passports and money.

The Splash Inn Restaurant was fantastic. Not only was it convenient, the food was plentiful and tasted great. We ate at the restaurant for all but 2 meals often sharing entrees (you definitely get your moneys worth). Breakfast was included with our stay. I expected a "continental style" breakfast of pastries, however, I was pleased to find a buffet with real scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, or ham, french toast or pancakes, beans, potatoes, quesadillas, toast, and fresh fruit. Chef Juan did a fantastic job preparing our meals each night. He even prepared a special meal of lionfish for us, which we had the fortune of collecting earlier in the day. The wait staff is super friendly. Hats off to Diana, Devon, Erik, and Sterling for their hospitality and attention.

It seemed that everyone we came in contact with at Splash Inn were so friendly and genuinely glad that we were there. Thanks Rafael and Paulo.

I'd also like to give two thumbs up to the Splash Inn Dive Shop. I was told that diving with Splash Inn is like concierge diving (I am used to carrying all of my own gear and setting up my own equipment) For each dive, the shop will take your bcd (mine had integrated weights) and regulator to the boat and set it up on full scuba tanks. There are lockers available in the dive shop for you to store your scuba gear so it can dry and so you do not have to carry it back and forth from your room. The fruit offered between morning dives and pizza after night diving was also a nice addition. Chip, Fernando, and Uys, you guys do a fantastic job running the shop and leading the dives. Ricardo and Moreno are excellent boat operators. Also, thank you Matt (the DMT) who helped out all week preparing our gear and boats for diving. I thoroughly enjoyed each of the 30 dives that I was able to participate in.

I highly recommend Splash Inn Dive Resort, the Restaurant, and Dive Shop to anyone looking for a great vacation in Roatan. I am already trying to figure out how to get back.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Daniel,
On behalf of all the staff, I would like to thank you for your very nice words in this great review!
We're all so happy you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our service and kindness of the staff!
We are all totally committed to offering a relaxing and unforgettable experience to our Clients, and I am so glad you and your wife felt this.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed March 13, 2017

Just back from a 14 dive week and I can't say enough great things about the dive and hotel staff at the Splash Inn. Fernando, Ace, Chip, Matt and Captain Ricardo were very helpful, knowledgeable, attentive and fun. They created a great camaraderie amongst the divers and led great dives. The hotel staff - Diana and the breakfast servers- offered prompt service and satisfying full breakfast every morning.

I would recommend this hotel and dive shop to anyone looking for a great experience diving in Roatan.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Rafa_Brioso_, General Manager at Splash Inn Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2017

Dear Pat,

Kindest regards

Reviewed March 12, 2017

My sister and I just came back from the Splash Inn Dive Resort. It was our first visit to Roatan, and everything exceeded our expectations. The environment is very laid back and welcoming. The location is wonderful, and is in the heart of the everything on West end. The dive shop and water taxi service (to west bay) are conveniently within steps of your room. There are also plenty of shops and restaurants nearby if you are looking for something to do (Day or night). We enjoyed frequent walks and the bay view that is visible from the restaurant and the dock. For those that dive, the dive masters/instructors here made diving a very enjoyable experience. We dove far more than we had planned, and we enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you to Chip, Fernando, Uys, and Matt (as well as the boat crew, you were wonderful). The restaurant staff and receptionists were also extremely helpful and kind, and we had no issues. If you're on the fence about where to stay, I'd recommend them. We absolutely plan on visiting again!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Tnak you!
On behalf of all the staff, I would like to thank you for your very nice words!
We are all totally committed to offering a relaxing and unforgettable experience to our Clients, and I am so glad you felt this.

Kindest regards,