Lowest prices for your stay
US$71
View deal
Travelocity
Hotels.com
eDreams
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$71
1,181 results
All reviews dive resort restaurant staff west bay open water water taxi boat captain the reefs lion fish lobster sterling paulo rafa chris dock moreno gear roatan
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2021

Just back from a very pleasant stay at this centrally located hotel in West Wnd.
Eli was quick to respond and update during reservations. All the staff from Eli, Lionela, Elsemay, Felipe and the always smiling ladies that cleaned my room were most welcoming. The delicious Healthy breakfast was a great start to my day and the fajitas were delicious as well. Cristian the dive master and Captain Moreno took great care of me during my 14 dives. Very relaxing stay. Look forward to a return visit soon.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed April 16, 2021

We are staying at the villas at splash in and I want to give a special shout out to Elsemay... she is the best part of our morning. We arrive for breakfast each morning and are greeted by her huge smile and happy attitude. She remembers what we like and sings as she works. She truly makes our day in addition to great overall service!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2021 via mobile

My girlfriend and I just arrived back from 8 days of staying at the Splash Inn dive resort. It was absolutely fabulous. The
holiday was originally planned for March 2020. I needed to cancel due to covid but decided not to request the refund at that time cause I consider this detrimental to the tourism industry. I must say this was the only resort/company that did not put an expiration date on the reservation. Eliazar was very responsive and helpful during the booking process via mail and made us feel welcome on arrival. The staff is very friendly and helpful, especially Lionela, who helped us planning excursions and our covid test for the flight back. We did 8 dives with Crístian, Sterling and Maxi the photographer. It was among the best scuba diving experiences I have had so far, having dived in Costa Rica, Mexico, Galápagos, Panamá, Thailand, Egypt, Philippines, Maldives, Belize, Providencia etc before. The dive sites are all just a very short boat ride from the resort, and the docking pier is just in front of the resort. The visibility is amazing and the reefs very beautiful. We saw lots of turtles, lobsters, moray eels, a sting ray, eagle ray and a huge nurse shark. But the best part is the fact the guides and crew always seem to enjoy their job and make you feel like family. The dive/stay package they offer is great value for money. The rooms are spacious and very clean and the food in the restaurant is very tasty and reasonably priced. I would recommend this resort/dive center to everyone and will definitely go back!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank petervV29RR
Reviewed March 21, 2021 via mobile

Was not sure about the trip in general but Eli was very kind to have sent all COVID related info for the hotel and island that I felt very comfortable about taking my first trip to Roa.
The owner, Paolo is always around and takes time to get to know his guests. The property is located so well that while offering comfortable and quiet rest, it is literally a step away from the co-located dive shop, diving deck, and the best of West End life. Literally next door to water cabs, shops, restaurants.
Sterling was very patient outfitting me w swimming and snorkeling gear. And Paolo recommended the perfect first time diving instructor Ricardo.
I was so grateful for Complimentary breakfast having it early and in a quiet shade to start my day. Felipe was awesome fixing my vegetarian breakfast. Very friendly and patient staff. Eli went above and beyond by arranging transportation from and to airport. The first trip went surprisingly well and I am returning to Splash Inn in May.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank sashakm2001
Reviewed March 8, 2021

March of 2021, I traveled to Roatan to dive with a pair of really good friends. This was a trip previously scheduled for 2020, but that couldn’t be completed due to COVID. The wait was worth it.
The rooms were clean when we got there and well maintained throughout our 4 night stay. No issues with bugs or water pressure or cleanliness at all.
We ended up eating at the dive ship due to construction at the restaurant area, but it wasn’t a problem, as it is just across the alley and the weather was beautiful. The Splash Inn is a few feet from their dock, so it was all very convenient. By the time we left, they were prepping to stain the restaurant deck, so I would assume everything will be up per usual by mid March.
One of the best parts of the stay was the people who made us feel so welcome; the entire time was pleasant, interactions friendly and helpful.
Ricardo was our dive master and was extremely knowledgeable of all our dive locations (we did 7 of them) and helpful in getting my open water dives in. I never had any concerns regarding any of the dives.
Sterling assisted Ricardo and was fun, friendly and helpful both in and out of the water.
Captain Moreno made sure all our rides were quick and crisp, and we never waited after surfacing after our drive dives.
Ricardo, Sterling and Moreno worked as a well oiled machine and after the first day, we had built a strong enough rapport that our last 4 dives were like diving with friends.
Eli (Eliazar), the manager, was accommodating and friendly, and made good recommendations for us throughout our 4 night stay.
In regards to location, you can’t beat it. West End isn’t very big, but Splash Inn is smack dab in the middle, with easy access to everything, including a quick water taxi ride to West End (more tourist focused, less dive focused, in my opinion). The local food was fantastic — baleadas, empanadas, ceviche and more. We ate like kings for almost nothing.
COVID scares have really made the island vacant, but that just made it a great time to go and enjoy the entire time without any crowds. I highly recommend this location if you are planning to spend time in Roatan.

Date of stay: March 2021