This was quite a lovely place to stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The ocean front rooms are preferable as they have a small deck and hammock overlooking the sea. The room could use more lighting. The infinity pool is salt water and emptied, cleaned and refilled several times per week. Breakfast was basic including fresh fruit, cereal, toast, bacon and eggs. Other items could be ordered for a low price. The room was cleaned daily, except for under the beds, which I noticed when looking for something that had fallen. The towels and linens are somewhat tattered but changed everyday. It was nice to be within walking distance of town in West End. Overall, a serene, beautiful place which we would certainly return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the best area of Westend, Lands End is an Ocean Front Hotel Resort nestled in a world of its own, but close enough to the action where you can walk in three minutes!Perfect place for snorkeling and diving from shore, Enjoy spectacular views and sunsets year round. Lands End grounds include a lounge, pool deck, hammocks, bar, and beach! Most rooms with the exception of our bungalows come with a television, air conditioning, daily maid service, 24 hour help desk, flexible check in hours, free wi-fi and more! We have laundry service available and island deer (our pets). Come and have a cocktail in our saltwater infinity pool that overlooks the ocean and enjoy our dining at our on-site bar and restaurant! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Lands End reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lands End - Ocean Front Hotel West End
- Lands End Roatan, Honduras - West End