Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$56
View deal
Hotels.comUS$56
Booking.comUS$56
PricelineUS$56
TravelocityUS$56
Orbitz.comUS$56
CheapTicketsUS$56
All reviews ocean front the salt water pool the owner lounge area infinity pool beautiful ocean other travelers cold beer five minute walk island roatan dive shore deck ac jeeps taxis
Selected filters
Reviewed February 25, 2021

Lands end hotel is nothing short of breathtaking. Hospitality was at 100, the food was delicious and the view from our room was out of this world. Visit and you won’t regret it! Natalia was helpful from beginning to end in my travel process.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 6, 2020

Restful : Quiet , Fell asleep each night to the sounds of the Ocean (with no other sound interference : such as no traffic of vehicles or people . This Hotel sits directly on the Ocean on the back side & front sides surrounded by Nature .

Relaxing : The Sunsets are the most beautiful I have ever seen ! Unobstructed over miles of Ocean . Then waking each morning to the sounds of the waves . We also started and ended each day in the Infinity pool . Heavenly ! Something really neat about the Pool is that it is saltwater . Because of this , you can so easily float with no effort , ha ! Also , great for healing those soar muscles and bones after your adventuresome excursions !

The Chef there is fantastic ! Yummy and Creative meals . If you are a Lobster lover , your in Lobster heaven here ! (3) Lobster Tails with sides at a very reasonable price . I'd pay at least 3x that price hear in the States ! I had Lobster five times during my two week stay there, ha !
And , the Owners spoiled us rotten , ha ! Very friendly and helpful . Made you feel so comfortable and right at home .

Another big Bonus is that there are several Reefs there great for Snorkeling and Diving . They also provide the Snorkel gear .

And ... to be totally honest , at first I had second thoughts because there isn't a Sand Beach directly on the site . But... after a few days I discovered that I was totally wrong ... The Hotels in town that had Sandy Beaches were sooooo noisy and busy with Vehicles and People ! Definitely not my ideal for rest and relaxation !
So , another Bonus was that Land's End was only about a 10 minute walk to town . And , Taxis were only about $4 . And , transportation to Excursions were simple . So , we were quite happy to begin and end our days at Land's End !!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 12, 2020 via mobile

The staff at the hotel were very excellent. I had a good time and I hope to return very soon to West End. Everything was nice and relaxing, it was a wonderful vacation. Roatan is a paradise, you will be amazed. Thank you.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed March 22, 2020 via mobile

Our room was clean, the bed was really comfortable and the ocean view was incredible. We were right at the oceans edge. We had hot water in the shower (which was not the case everywhere we learned talking to other folks on the island). The owner (Natalia) was great, she was always around and easy to talk to.
It was an easy 4 minute walk in to the center of West end, and if you ever needed cabs were easy to come by.
The food was ok. Altho 3 times over the week what we ordered wasn't what we got. Banya (from the bar/restaurant) was lovely and had our order right every time. In the morning the restaurant wasn't always open on time, and even when it was, the coffee was not great. It was weak and often cold, and powdered milk was used instead of actual milk. Coffee is a big deal to me, so this didn't sit well. There were a few cafes close, so coffee/breakfast just became an off-site activity.
All in, if I'm back in roatan I'd like to stay there again.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 20, 2020

This resort is on perfect situation
Swimming pool, restaurant and bar. Room with AC and fan. Hot water al the day. Direct access to the sea. 10 minutes walking to the beach and the fun area. The people are kind and help full

Date of stay: March 2020