Sea Breeze Inn(West End)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$79
US$40
  • Restaurant
Posada Las Orquideas(West End)(Great Value!)
US$83
Hotels.com
Seagrape Plantation Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$75
  • Breakfast included
Roatan Bed & Breakfast Apartments(West End)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$52
Posada Arco Iris(West End)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$63
Hotels.com
Lands End(West End)(Great Value!)
US$55
Cocolobo(West End)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$95
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
US$74
Travelocity
The Beach House(West End)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstita's pink seahorseplay volleyballdive shopdive staffevery morningbeach bar grillsnorkeling tripsrooms were cleaned dailynoisy at nightminute walkwater taxilaid backrecommend this resortpeace and quietsmall resortcomplimentary breakfastlocation is great
Reviewed June 14, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Sueno for a week in May of 2012. Beautiful location, nice rooms with great views, and Ray is an outstanding host. Diving was good and Tita's bar next door made the place complete (espically since she's a Packers fan)! Overall highly recommended for it's value and hospitatity.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor rooms have better views than the 1st floor (the 1st floor is good however).
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank jared s
Reviewed June 6, 2012

On a solo dive vacation, my travel agent, Great Expeditions, Boulder Colorado could not have found a better spot for me! Quiet, private, friendly, etc etc! Having breakfast with Ray & other guests every morning started the day perfectly. Followed by diving with Stuart, my dive Instructor who is a hoot! Diving was perfect, short boat rides to soooo many dive sites. Walking distance to the West End with stores, restaurants, shopping! Can't leave out Tita's Pink Seahorse for lunch & dinners right on site. She & Allison make the BEST Monkey LaLa's, you gotta go to find out what a Monkey LaLa is!! Great service, great accomodations! Definetly will return.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank KarenDavids07
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I'm afraid of sounding like an advertisement for Sueno del Mar if I drone on and on about our fabulous stay. Everything was perfect for us. Ray, the owner, is a very warm and helpful guy who calmly runs his little hotel and who cooks a tasty breakfast and welcomes you into his lovely lounge to enjoy it. I did not dive with Sueno but got to know the dive staff over breakfast, and everyone who dove with them gave glowing reports. Their shuttle driver was actually at the airport to meet us at the expected time.

Our room was always clean and tidy after we returned from our morning dives. The A/C worked well except for 2 brief island-wide power outages, and the ceiling fan let us sleep well. The in-room safe was a good place for passport and wallet, and there's a little reefer for drinks.

I had reserved at Sueno on this, my 7th visit to Roatan, because of its positive reviews and my knowledge of its unique location: at the quiet end of town and exactly on the water. I had hoped that its proximity to the reef at Blue Channel would provide good snorkeling, but the ease of getting to the reef was even better than i had hoped, Every morning at dawn my old high school classmate and I would kayak out to one of the buoys and tie up and snorkel until breakfast time. And several times I swan out, and it was a quicker swim than I imagined. It's mostly turtle grass going out, but that gives way to sand and then coral heads and then the reef crest if you go straight out or to Blue Channel if you head slightly left. WE explored south of Blue Channel a ways and the reef crest was not as well defined. All manner of critters in the reef including several langosta. We saw lots of turtles this trip including a few in the crest. Swimming out to the reef of course does expose you to water taxi traffic, but we could hear them coming a long way off and made sure they saw us.

Tita's bar is an excellent place for lunch or sunset drinks or to watch high-level volleyball by some of the local guys. I guess if you're REALLY good, you could join them.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank davidhauk
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Once again the hotel, staff, Ray (the owner/manager), dive staff and everyone else were wonderful. The rooms are clean, comfortable and only steps away from the dive shop and boat. The dives are all fairly close but are considerably varied between wrecks, drift dives, wall dives, coral gardens, etc. I completed the Rescue Diver course with the help of Stuart and the gang. Tita serves lunch at the beach restaurant, with cold beer for apres-diving decompression. The real boss of the place though is Duke, the resident Jack Russell terrier. That was my third trip to Sueno Del Mar, but it was unlikely to be my last.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank KelownaBrian
Reviewed February 12, 2012

Very nice and homey little hotel right on the water in Roatan. The staff were very friendly and you felt totally at ease. Ray the owner is a great guy and Stewart who runs the dive shop is a laugh a minute. I can assure you that if you stay here you will have a great time. Also check out their little bar next door that is run by a very nice lady named Tita. I will return!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends