After 10 years, this quaint place located at the West End is still one to go to. It has good rooms facing the ocean, good dive shop (independent) and excellent breakfasts. They really are there to help you in solving any issues. It is unfortunate that their WiFi is not good at all and therefore don't count on it. The owner will let you connect in his office if you are in dire need...so there are solutions. Ask for the divemaster Sam....he is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sueño Del Mar is a small and quaint waterfront property with a private beach right outside your door. Our Spanish Mediterranean architecture inspired rooms have some of the best ocean and sunset views in West End. Tita's Pink Seahorse, a legendary bar and grill on site is often frequented by local expats and is a fun place to have one of Tita's famous Monkey Lalas (Island cocktail) or grab a bite to eat. Beach chairs and Kayaks are available for guests and an on-site PADI 5 Star Dive Center caters to all your diving needs and PADI courses. Roatan Dive Center, located directly underneath the rooms allow for guests to wake up, have breakfast, dive, and repeat, for easy and convenient diving. Sueño del Mar Dive Resort offers everything you want for your next diving vacation on Roatan. Sueño Del Mar is located in a quite idyllic corner of West End Village on the Island of Roatan. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Sueno Del Mar Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sueno Del Mar Hotel West End
- Sueno Del Mar Resort Roatan, Honduras - West End