Unfortunately, we reserved there based on comments from other travlers. We found these comments to be too enthousiastic. We have traveled to over 15 countries and stayed in all kind of accommodation. would like to be more realistic to this hotel.
When you arrive it looks like in demolition as the old reception building is a wreck. the surprise is the picture on this site and the reality is quite different.
1) well situated on a small beach.
2) rooms are clean but old. Sheets in the bed were old and stained.
3) Prime time of this establisment is past for many years, need renovation.
4) there is breakfast, eggs, pancakes, french toast,...
5) Wifi is poor and intermittent when we were there, slow (but that is an island)
6) price is good, recommend for no frill travelers.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking