Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity
Hotels.com
All reviews other guests hot plate every morning minute walk honor bar coco lobo sound of the waves ocean view place to stay rooms are spacious small pool wouldn't stay anywhere else daily breakfast sun divers half moon bay night watchman short walk to west end
Selected filters
Reviewed April 25, 2021 via mobile

I first visited Cocolobo a few years back to go diving with some friends, it was great then and continues to be great now. The staff is amazing. Recently went back to the original management who I met 3-4 years ago, Krys.

Krys and I have remained friends over the years and when I reached out she was to quick to help me out with covid advice and what I needed to do to get back here. Easy.

Katy who cooks breakfast and cleans and will help out with anything you need, also amazing.

Cezar who helps around the property will do anything to make sure you are all taken care of. Whether it’s water or helping you close the plastic should it rain, keep you dry.

Krys and cocolobo are very knowledgeable about everything around the island and everyone here knows cocolobo. Many of the people I met years ago are still around. I’ve been staying here for 2 months and I’d love to stay a year!

100% recommend Cocolobo. It’s walking distance to everything you want to do. And if you want something further, they will setup car service for you as well.

If you visit west end, stay at cocolobo

Trip type: Travelled solo
krystal enger, General Manager at Cocolobo, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2021

Thanks so much for the kind words and am so glad you were able to come home to Cocolobo again!
Hopefully, you will get to come enjoy again soon!

Safe travels!

Reviewed April 20, 2021

I loved it here, the views are gorgeous, staff is very helpful and friendly and it is a great location to walk to everything. The rooms are spacious with large balconies to watch amazing sunsets! I was so happy to choose this spot. Kind in mind there is no useable beach in front of the property but you can walk to one in 5 mins. There is however a great infinity pool! :)

Date of stay: April 2021
Lesly Castro, General Manager at Cocolobo, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2021

Thank you Katy for the great review. It was a pleasure hosting you. Let me know when you would like to come back at stay with us.

Reviewed April 17, 2021

My family and I just got home from a one week vacation at cocolobo and our stay was exceptional. From the communications from Krys and especially Layle before we arrived to all the attention to detail that the staff gives to make sure you have a wonderful time, they made our visit enjoyable and effortless. We were greeted with a smile from Katie every morning as she prepared a delicious breakfast. It was such a treat! Anytime you had a question about restaurants, activities or anything else, they were always happy to help and followed up with a personal email. The rooms were lovely with a beautiful ocean view , comfotable bed and kitchenette. We enjoyed our cocktails on the spacious balcony while staring at the ocean. A short walk to town but such a tranquil location. Thank you so much, we'll be back soon!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
krystal enger, General Manager at Cocolobo, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2021

Thank you Susan for coming back to Roatan and Cocolobo! We are so glad you had a lovely experience and hope to see you back again in the near future!

Safe travels!

Reviewed April 11, 2021

My biggest question before booking this hotel was about it's location. After having stayed there, I was thrilled that it was an easy and safe 1/2 mile walk into west end. We were very happy to have a quiet room to retreat to. It's waterfront location assures a good night sleep to the sound of the waves, even with the good AC on! A light daily breakfast was so convenient before scuba diving. We plan to go back because we didn't hav a chance to snorkel right in front of the resort! Bed was comfortable, service was perfect. What a value!

Date of stay: March 2021
krystal enger, General Manager at Cocolobo, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2021

Thank you Ann for your review. It was a pleasure to host you. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 23, 2021

Accommodations and proximity to all the things to do in Westend is great and at the same time... quite in the evenings. The ocean front view and breeze are a must experience. Sunsets are incredible. Breakfest with Katie and Layla are always a pleasure. They are their to assist you with dinner reservations and any thing else you need. To wrap up the day enjoy the social gatherings to watch the sunset on the pool deck.

Room tip: Politilly unit has th best ocean front view ands alot of great amenities!
Date of stay: March 2021
krystal enger, General Manager at Cocolobo, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2021

Hi Grant. Thank you so much! It was our pleasure to host you, Teresa and Sydney. Please come back and see us again soon!