All reviewsdive masterdive shopwonderful familynice poolisland toura family run businessfront officesea grapebreakfast and lunchmain officeminute walkthe cottagesnight divedive packagehot waterocean frontmini fridge
Reviewed June 17, 2018

My friend and I had the best diving experience with Roberto from Seagrape. He took good care of us with all of the equipment and is an expert on finding small hidden creatures. If you want a safe and cool dive, do not look further, you just found the right place!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2018

Greetings!

Thank you for such a wonderful review, I will be sure to share your experiences with Roberto!
We look forward to seeing you again at the dive shop!!

Best Wishes!

Reviewed June 17, 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week, it is off the beaten path but close to West End without the noise!! If you are diving be sure to check your gear my regulator was put on backwards twice but the diving is excellent!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi Michael!

We appreciate you taking the time to review us!
The regulator issue is unusual to happen at the dive shop, we do appreciate you bringing it up,
we will look into to this matter immediately.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you back in November!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

The resort is outstanding! Very peaceful and clean. The staff really takes good care of you. DIVING! This is where it’s at! The sites they take you to are amazing. The Divemasters and captains really do an outstanding job of taking care of you and showing you all the good spots and sea life. We saw turtles on just about every dive plus on one dive we swam with two spotted eagle rays! Highly recommended to anyone planning a trip to Roatan. Thanks to Captain Richard and Divemasters/ Instructors Hugo and Kevin for the great time we had.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank diversooner
Mariela W, Front Office Manager at Seagrape Plantation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2018

Dear Guest!

We trully appreciate you taking the time to review us, we are very happy to know that you enjoyed
your stay. It will be a pleasure to share your comments with our dive team!!
We look forward to welcoming you back sometime soon!!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I first visited Roatan three years ago and stayed at the Seagrape and loved it. We liked it so much that we brought our two young adult children for a diving trip at the end of May. Myself, my wife and my son are certified divers but not my daughter. Three months prior to our vacation, my daughter went through the process of getting certified at home in the states, only to get a little nervous during the pool part of it. I contacted Mariela at the Seagrape and told her about my daughter's non certification to which she replied "Ricky may be able to help her". Ricky is Mariela's son and an excellent dive master. To make a long story short, my daughter ended up getting certified during our stay. I am very happy that the Seagrape crew was willing and patient to work with her and help her overcome her fears. She is now a diver for life thanks to the Seagrape.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Greetings!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with the readers of tripadvisor!
We are happy that your daughter decided to give it one more try and it was successful!! I will
be sure to share with Ricky your comments.
And we will looking forward to seeing you sometime soon!

All the best!

Reviewed May 28, 2018

A great hotel lovely staff Bungalows don't have a tv but have a fantastic view would benefit from a safe in the room very friendly dive centre on site nothing to much trouble felt very safe with the dive team.

Room Tip: Bungalows don't a tv bout a lovely sea veiw
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Shirley C

Dear Guest!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us!

Best wishes!