All reviews pepperoni the owner birds singing wooden house every morning b and b the main street rooftop patio walk minutes other guests can't wait to go back large room cleaned every day ceiling fan safe walk felt very safe barbara
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Barbara is an amazing person, super welcoming and friendly but gives you your own space, she did everything to make us feel at home including letting us stay in the new room. The property is lovely surrounded by jungle with a view of the ocean and tucked away from the busier street below. Breakfast is delicious and varied, our favourite were the breakfast potatoes. Also for cat lovers there is pepperoni the beautiful kitty that sat with us on the hammock !
Thanks to Barbara for making our trip wonderful we would highly recommend.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2018

10 minutes walking from the main street of West End, safe walk. The B&B was awesome, my room had a fantastic view of the ocean.
The room was more than I expected and really cute, huge bathroom and a lot of light.
Barbara was an amazing host and she help me with tips and suggestions. And the girl working there was super friendly too and hard worker.
I love the place and the balcony, and breakfast was different and delicious every morning. Overall I really enjoy my days here.

Room Tip: The first-floor room had an amazing view and a huge bathroom, and the balcony its just outside
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2018 via mobile

WOW! Miss Barbara and her staff ( Ms. Lilian) were amazing! She is a true representation of the hospitality the island has. There was delicious breakfast in the mornings with fresh Oj and Honduran coffee. It was AMAZING. I already look forward to going back to stay at her place! She is warm and friendly and is great for recommendations on the island. The view is epic. I highly recommend! Allow me to show you...

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Hello,Ms.barbara the place was excellent and the meals was delicious the most enjoyable thing was the hammock and the walking distance to the main st.was awesome this was a good start of the day for I and my wife look forward in seeing you again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank murphyonutila
Reviewed August 2, 2018

Barbara was an amazing host! The breakfast provided was delicious and an excellent start to the day. Tucked away from town, it's an amazingly quiet getaway. Would definitely visit again - perfect for friends who are looking for a place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends