“One of the legendary Restaurants”
Review of Sher-E-Punjab

Sher-E-Punjab
Ranked #18 of 358 Restaurants in Panjim
Price range: US$0 - US$150
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heat of Panjim city on 18th June road.Primarily serving Punjabi food some popular Goan dishes and the Indo-Chinese favourites.Serving our guests since 1969 we were the first Punjabi restaurant in Goa.
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

Hi GOOD FOOD AND AMBIANCE.you must try botikabab, gunturchicken,paneer65 and desert kulfi rabdi, gajarkahalwa

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is situated mid of the Panaji town & not a far from the riverfront. The place seems a better option for tourists to have good north indian food. Food is tasty but spicy, however ok for one or two occasion. Price is a little at higher side, though seems reasonable so far the quality & quantity is concerned. I had a visit of this place 15 years before prior to this occasion and it looks similarly popular among the foodies as before. We had a nice dinner after a tiring day.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

...which was the Chicken Kasturi. I had been looking for this dish too. Here it isn't like it is at other places I've been to. I always thought it to be yogurt-based, but I didn't detect any in what I was served. Everything in this heavy, glob-like dish seemed to be mixed into something that looked and tasted very unappetizing. The chicken meat was scarce in this dish as well. The garlic naan was thin and crispy cut in a business card-sized squares. I really didn't enjoy my meal, and I left most of it. Place has a nice air conditioner.

Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

During my Baga Beach Trip gone to this restaurant service was nice enjoyed Soft drinks and Salad. It is Good Restaurant to visit and enjoy their beach shaak

Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

Any visit to Goa is incomplete without visiting Panjim and any visit to Panjim is incomplete without a meal at this restaurant

I make it a point to have lunch at least once during my annual Goa trip

A must for all foodie who love punjabi food Had Baigan bartha with tandoori Roti followed by very delicious pista kulfi