1,731 results
All reviews tamari rooftop pool business hotel taj property jiva spa wah taj taj group travel desk business trip in room dining coffee shop kala academy excellent stay excellent hotel excellent hospitality breakfast buffet courteous staff
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Well run professional Hotel with experienced staff. Very welcoming from the time of check in. Great value for money. Contemporary rooms and well maintained. Excellent location in the heart of Panaji. Will definetely re-visit and recommend.

Room Tip: Could have softer towels.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta Panaji, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2018

Dear Mr. Deepak P,

We would like to thank you for sparing your valuable time to review us and we are pleased to note that our services measured up to your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you at Vivanta by Taj – Panaji again.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best of attention and services at all times.

Kind regards,

Vivanta by Taj-Panaji

Reviewed July 7, 2018

I applaud the whole team from House keeping, front office, travel desk, concierge, airport representative of your hotel. When I checked out of the hotel little did i realize that I had left my two wallet pouches with all my National ID cards, cash, Drivers license, check books, passport in the locker. Happily unaware of this debacle I checked in for my flight and went through the security check. The jet airways flight was delayed till 550 pm and as I settled down at the make shift lounge I checked my phone to see 14 missed calls from your hotel, I called back & was told that I had left these items in the locker which the house keeping retrieved when inspecting the room. I requested them to send it to me at the airport which was well taken up by the front office staff including Manager on Duty. The items were well packed and sent through hotel car and the airport staff Ravi kept tracking the movement of the car and kept me posted. I waited patiently and by 5.20 pm I received my stuff that was delivered to jet airways staff waiting outside the airport and then I was called by your team to confirm if I received my packet. This is TRUE TAJ and with this experience I have huge respect for the professionals of Taj Vivanta @ Goa. THANK YOU ALL @ TAJ VIVANTA GOA!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest ,

Greetings from Vivanta by Taj – Panaji, Goa!

This is a short note to thank you for your patronage and your recent stay with us! We are pleased to note that you had a comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you at Vivanta by Taj – Panaji whenever you plan your next visit.

Reviewed July 5, 2018

Situated at a prime location the hotel offers a very personalized touch in the services they offer. Don't miss the herbal tea at the end of your Gym/Spa session. A very happening stay at the very happening city.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Taj Hotels & Resorts
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta Panaji, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2018

Dear Mr Akash Pilot ,

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I m stay with my family. Nice location & heart touching welcome good ambience .restaurant food r excellent. Hotel staff r very carrying services r too good memorable visit and want stay again and again

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta Panaji, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2018

Dear Mr. Jagmohan S,

We look forward to welcoming you at Vivanta by Taj – Panaji again.

Kind regards,

Vivanta by Taj-Panaji

Reviewed July 1, 2018

Visited this hotel on a business trip and stayed for three nights and four days under a package of the hotel worth 21000 which also allows 40 km free ride, to and fro vehicle to Airport, a free meal daily in addition to breakfast and free ride to the beach which is hardly 4 km from the hotel. They arranged for pick up and also provided the free ride for 47 km. The staffs are very cooperative and the welcome in the hotel is good with pleasantries. The rooms are good with sparkling white linen. They provide cloth slippers, paste and brush and other toiletries for the guests. 2 litres of complementary mineral water and enough material for tea or coffee. The house keeping staffs are very good and take good care of the guests. The pool is on the terrace and is good. The restaurant is located in one hall and the preparations are good. However, the staffs were a bit lethargic but when one of our companions gave his piece of mind to them everyone started behaving and then onward served us well. Though it was raining during the period of our stay, but they took good care of us. Whenever we went for an outing they provided us with water and snacks for the lunch, thanks to them and especially the Manager of the Restaurant who is a wonderful person.
If you happen to be in Goa this is a good place to stay as also with a package which is very less during the off season.
Thank you so much Vivanta by Taj.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and comfortable and because there is no beach or picturesque view being located in town, so any room will do.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Vivanta by Taj P, General Manager at Vivanta Panaji, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2018

Dear Mr Sirohi,