See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed February 1, 2016

I stayed in Hotel Rajdhani Goa for 2 nights from 06-Jan-2016 to 08-Jan-2016 and did the booking on Cleartrip. The Hotel is located in a good location and breakfast was included in the booking though the quality of breakfast was ordinary.

The location is in the heart of the city - although note that it is tough to get parking near the hotel. One interesting incident I would like to report is that when I vacated the hotel I forgot my Pen Drive in the Hotel. Upon reaching Bangalore I promptly called the Hotel Staff and they checked and said they found it and would courier it back to me. I followed up on this several times and each time the person on the other end said he is busy and will send it across.

Now suddenly when I tried last Friday this person picked the phone and after hearing my reminder stopped taking my calls. Very unfortunate that a hotel which could have set an example of honesty is acting like this. While I accept that it was my mistake that I left the pen drive - based on this experience I would question the honesty of the hotel staff which seems to believe in "Finders Keepers, Losers Weepers."

I am writing this review after having emailed the hotel and several attempts at calling them.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank vikram404
Reviewed January 30, 2016

Small room for a 3 member accomodation, but enough to move around, sine it is centrally located. Rs. 5000 for 3 days with complementary breakfast is fine. Only their idlis taste bad. The lift is outdated. Do not take up the ac bus for the city tour they arrange, since it is all commercialised. The wax museum and bhoothnath and aquarium are not worth the money, plus the extra ac charges you pay, rs.150 per head is waste, since they reduce the ac to save fuel perhaps, n you end up staying inside the bus like a steamed hot pudding!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mala R
Reviewed December 27, 2015

We stayed here for 3 days.. The hotel's location is in the heart of the city and you can find most things at walking distance.. Miramar beach is also nearby. The staff is courteous and cooperative. Rooms are clean. However, the rooms being okay, are not really worth the money paid. We can get better hotels at same price. The complimentary breakfast was pathetic... Also, checking in to the hotel directly is way better than booking online in advance.. Comparatively cheaper. Overall, an okay experience.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank 248viveks
Reviewed December 11, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for a week. The rooms were the finest . Good hotel and in budget. Clean and superb rooms .
Corridors might look a little old but rooms are superb.The staff is very efficient and attentive. The food served is very delicious.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Harman S
Reviewed November 18, 2015

We stayed for 1 day here. The hotel staff is helpful. The elevator starts at first floor, so moving with family and kids stroller up and down with bagages is a bit tiring but the rooms were comfortable

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business